Today's Lucid Tip: Dream Characters Suck

Last night i had this weird dream where i was playing frisbee with like a hundred people. It was great and it all was normal until I looked at my arm and realized I had all these weird growths on it. I stated think something was not right and began questioning reality. I asked my friend, “did i have these before?” And he said “ya retard we tried removing them last week.” This tricked me right back ito the normal dream. Dont trust D.cs

Take advantage of the LD code project

LD --> ISSUE CMD = make_tasty(growth) * 10
LD --> Eat Growth --> mmmh

LD CODE PROJECT

Eww. I don’t think that’s a good idea.

Same kinda thing happened to me. I started questioning reality, and right before I did a RC, my dream character “Explained” it to me x_x

Thats funny that you tell me to eat them because they kinda looked like little radishes. mmmmm…

Yeah, it’s funny how the Sub C always comes up with the perfect distraction if you start to suspect you might be dreaming.
Why’s it do that? :cry:

maybe because that’s what you expect them to do?

mine will confirm whether or not i am dreaming, but wouldn’t tell me without my asking sadly.

Everytime i ask a DC a question like “What city am I in?” all they do is smile and keep walking.

oh boy, i’d never eat a growth on my arm in a dream…that’s way to weird. I’d like just make it dissapear. I would eat the wall or the computer screen, haha yeah the computer screen, just reach up and grab a bite. I ate a peice of gum off the floor in the mall today in RL(still in the wrapper). As for the DC thing, sorta happened to me. Dream was in study hall, my friend in front of me was talking to me about why it was hot in the room. He was trying to tell me it was because the sun was falling, but I told him it was because the boiler room is right downstairs. He convinced me it was and it flowed into a ND once again but only a short time longer before i woke up anyway.

My DC’s actualy talk to me about Lding. I met a proffeser of Lding. I talked to the guy for like an hour just about dreams. lol stupid me. His DS was like paper.

oh, read Atheist’s latest dream diary post. HIlarious!

One thing I have concluded after many failed LDs: never rely on another person when it comes to the question if you are dreaming or not. With me, they always try to convience me that I am awake, even if I have 6 fingers or just happen to forget where I am.

Once I was talking to a doctor when I out of the blue decided to count my fingers. I had 6, and said out loud: "I must be dreaming :smile: ". This was actually the first time I did a RC in a dream. The doctor just looked at me and replyed: “don’t be silly, it’s perfectly normal to have 6 fingers, in fact, many of my co-workers have 6 fingers”. I thought that he was after all a doctor, so I should trust him, but luckily for me I remembered that I usually just have 5 fingers, and so I became lucid.

I still hate that doctor :grrr: