walking through walls

Like most things in LDs it all comes down to confidence. You just have to decide that the wall be nothing more then air. When I walk through a wall it feels no diffrent then just walking. Think of the wall as… a hologram, but not the kinda holograms from star trek who could pick up things and stuff… they were weird.

In my last LD I walked through several walls, and I didn’t have to do it the way I did before (push my hand slowly and let the rest of my body follow). This time I just walked right through it, at regular walking pace.

I think this was possible, because of the fact that I didn’t think about the action I was about to do. I “knew” that I was going to pass through the wall, so my thoughts as I was walking through it, was about what I was going to do once I was in the room on the other side, and not about whether or not I would manage to walk through it.
So don’t think about if you will make it or not, think beyond the action (if you understood that).

whispa, sticking my finger through my hand… i think it sorta hurt the first time i did it. not a painful “i can’t stand it” hurt, but a dull sorta pain. i think it was because i figured impaling a part of my body would cause some pain shrug but the other times i did it, it just felt… well… tingly… and kinda cool

Is walking through a mirror as difficult as walking through a wall?
That is what I plan on doing in my next L.D.

i’ve only walked through walls a couple of times but not in a LD yet. but when i do in NDs i can’t go through like i was say a ghost its like they are made from thick foam i have to push my way through.

if i may quote the wise words of yoda “no different, only different in your mind”

I just remembered that I went through a wall in an LD about 2 months ago. I was playing spiderman and was crawling on the walls of my room. I suddenly decided to jump to across the room. I mid air I decided that I would like to go through the wall instead of landing on it. And it worked :cool_laugh: and I landed in some snow outside and woke up. When I jumped I could see myself from the side :confused: and I still saw myself from the side when I landed.

what’s up with those spontaneous point-of-view changes ??? i get those in LDs sometimes. the most recent one i remember i decided i would fly to a good height, dive to the ground and see if i could stop myself before crashing (i did btw, no funny stories of me planting myself head first in the ground this time :content: )

but while doing that i went from first person to third person and back again, and i didn’t really notice it until i woke up and wrote down the dream

was that the first time you passed through a wall ??? congratualations though, i find doing that is really fun (when i don’t smack into it head first that is :bored: ) i’m still perfecting the skill

Running into a wall don’t work for me. I usually end up throwing up my arms in front of me at the last second and crash into it… :bored:

Jumping or falling backwards into the wall worked though. But I guess the real challenge would be to do it slowly, starting with your fingertip, hand, arm upper body and so on… :happy:

That was the only time I have succeeded in walking through a wall. All the other times I have tried I have only gotten my hand through. I think I have spent 5 or 6 LDs trying to walk through walls. Once I just held my hand infront of the wall and the wall started coming towards me and I got all the way inside the wall before the wall went back. It was about the same as when neo touched the mirror and got covered in liquid metal in the first matrix movie. Felt very cool :cool:

Walking through walls is… cool!

Some time, I walked through a cold metal door. I could really feel the metal crossing my body, which was a very funny feeling!

Walking through a mirror is what I wish to do in a next, stable, LD.

I’m getting much better at walking through walls now.

Has anyone else ever walked through other objects?

For example, I once had a dream where I was in a department store, and there were a lot of those circular racks of clothing. I wanted to get to the other side of the store, so I began walking through the clothing racks. The racks only went up to the height of my chest, so part of my body was walking through solid objects and the other part was normal.

I actually don’t walk through walls. I usually just walk up to the wall and will push my hand through and then create an opening. Then walk through.

I tried going through a wall (slowly, finger-hand-arm-and so on) this morning but failed . The wall was much “softer” than in my previous dreams though. When my finger touched the surface the wall sort of flexed a little…

Macrophage

All you have to do is believe that you can go through the wall. That is all that is holding you back. Next time just walk up to the wall and just push your hand through it. Expect your hand to go through it.

Who walked through the ground ? Or through steel ?

I once walked through the ground, sort of by accident. I saw a weird red light coming up from the ground, and I jumped down onto it. I went through the ground and ended up a few hundred miles away at my house. :cool:

If you are with other DCs, you could try this : enter in the ground, letting only your head out, and walk there. They will see only you head moving on the ground and it will be a good joke !