Someone was lucid in my dream.....but it wasn't me

This was just plain weird. In the dream I’m in an office working on something in my cubicle when I overhead an argument between one of the workers and the boss…I pop my head up above the cubicle top and look around and see them arguing. Then suddenly, the worker looks around and exclaims “I’m dreaming!”. He then uses his new found awareness to throw several large boxes at his boss without using his hands and then proceeds to fly out the window and into the distance. All of the other workers in the office just sat there looking out the window wondering what the hell had just happened and I remember thinking “I’ve been trying to lucid dream for ages, why can’t I do it that easily?”. Guess I know how it feels to be a dream character now…

Thats something i have never heard before.
And i sense something in here.Need to think about it but assuming he saw real person awken from nonld to ld in his dream is opening a field for new theories.
All fascinating…
what if dream beings we meet in our dreams are just ppl dreaming nonlds?would explain why they are allways damn confused when asked if they know tey are in our dream.
This is great pity you werent lucid at the time…exchanging phone numbers or names with this person would prove(at least to you)shared dreaming.

doh…idea has many posibilitiess…dunno how to match dream guides to it yet,or higher beings(sherlock:)…

i guess this is really interesting post

Hmmm, I guess I’ve caused many nightmares then… I often turn dreamchars into slaves…

Hmmm, I’ve been the horny dream of thousands of women!!! What a thought, I might be going spiritual here,

man thats soo cool…but I wonder if that was you mind playing games with youself…

hmm who knows…maybe when we dream we all go to a dream world…now thats a odd thought…

That is sooo funny! You tried for ages, and then missed the biggest dreamsign ever! Sounds to me like you’re really close, like your mind is trying to make you remember you want do dream lucidly, only this time you projected it onto someone else. I’ve heard a lot of funny missed dreamsigns before, but never this one. I’d interpret it as an ecouragement that you’re getting closer. Keep at whatever it is you’re doing, you seem to be heading in the right direction…

I’ve had a few lucid dreams before, only one that’s actually lasted but recently I’ve been taking a break from trying to LD and that’s when loads of weird things keep happening. I miss the most bafflingly stupid things in my dreams. One weird thing I’ve been able to do though which I’ve been able to do as long as I can remember is change elements within the dream without being aware that it’s a dream. For instance if one of the characters in the dream got killed I would think “no, that doesn’t seem right” and rewind time and run it through again, this time differently.

yeah you really missed like the most clear dream sign ever.

It would have been even better if you WERE lucid and flew after him and started talking :happy:

Why the heck did you reply on this thread. It was dead for at least 6 months.
I remember reading this one a long time ago.
Ya thats funny.

Obviously you arent that smart in your dreams…hehehe…