What the hell did they put in my IV

Old Title “WHAT THE HELL DID THEY PUT IN MY IV”

Ive been in the hospital for the past week and it felt like everytime i closed my eyes i would have a lucid dream, even in the naps during the day. Ive been trying to figure out what it was that could have triggered them but i dunno. here is my theory :hmmm: .

1)for the first four days they didn’t let me eat any food, only the vitamins they were giving me through the IV :tongue: . During this time was when all 6 of the lds happened. Then after that when they started giving me food the lds stopped. Maybe it was all the liquids i was getting or the absence of food making me delirious :grin: . The only difference i noticed is that my body was sweating like crazy the nights of the lds when I had all those liquids :happy: .

-=JaSoN=-

it could have been saline/salene (don’t know spelling), or maybe even morphene. it depends why you were in hospital.

I hope it wasn’t anything serious o.O Being in the hospital for a week and all.

It could be either the anaesthetics, the fever, or the fact that you spend most your time lying in a hospital bed… so your brainwaves and body probably feel different, and you tend to spend more time in that area between sleeping and being awake, causing you to LD more. ^^

yea it wasn’t too serious, something with the stomach area, i think it was the pancreas. The IV wasn’t any kind of pain medication, it was nutrients and stuff that the body needs. One of them was potassium, and i think the other was sugar. But i guess it was being in bed all of that time.