Competition Rankings for February

Pop me up to 2 LDs :grin: This one was amazing! I’ve started on my dream control :smile:

Another one for me :happy:

Raven24’s february LD count: 3

3 LDs here.

Finally had my first LD for February this morning.
I woke up right away, but managed to go quickly back to sleep and continue the dream and still be lucid.

I’ve had more LD’s this month already than the whole of November! Improved quite a bit!

Well thanks to the RC of “not dying in a nuclear bomb blast” I have had one more LD.

ahhh i will join am not gonna go full out this month but i have had 8 so far

1 for this month!

Seven.

One more for me… I actually was in/out of lucidity all night, had like 10 mini lds… Only one was long and satisfying enough to be counted…

I almost had an LD. I was sitting on the couch and the tv bounced around the room, and I told my mom I was hallucinating because I was falling asleep. I’M SUCH AN IDIOT!

So, no, actually still just 1 LD for February. But I’m happy to see my dream stupidity is still as high as ever. :roll:

One more from over here

4 LD’s now.

3 more that makes 11. i will put it in my sig :happy:

LOL! That is a very good RC haha. If I didn’t become lucid with that I would slap myself when I woke!

27 this month. This is my most consistent run so far. I’m having the exact same amount of LD’s everynight more or less. Last month it varied a lot.

lol

been there done that and a damn nuke beeing droped s a big enough lucid hit for me but omg the first time i saw it i am like " oh a nuke hit the north side of canberra, oh well i am sure that it wont reach us"

like wtf i am such a idiot lol

nice work pedro impressive, let me see if i can try and catch up :razz: although i havent hit higher then 30 yet sooooooo

Hi,

I’d like to join, 1 for Feb so far.

ypm.

I’m at 3 now, thanks a bunch.

Another one for me!
… i hope these LD’s won’t abandon me when I go back to school…

2 more for me whats that 13 i think thanx

Richard