Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

ok anna, so you attracted a lot of attention

maybe now you can start with some pictures, perhaps a bit more about yourself…

Oh the pain, the pain.

The personal pronoun I is capitalized, BTW.

Hey Anna

As with most ppl taht have just read your post i am sceptical of what u claim. I agree w/ the ppl that mentioned a sleep walking theory. Perhaps it would help a bit or make your claim a bit more believable( if that can happen) if u show some video footage or something…otherwise u r just going to be deemed “insane”.

for one i suggest taht all of the poeople that are going to make fun of this i would suggest that you shut up.

In the past when someone says somthing and no one belives them, and they prove it then the people that look the worst are the people that made of the person. I am not telling you to not disagree just do it in a way where it cant back fire on you.

Right now that is out of the way. There have been people that have come to this forum in the past and said somthing that was just a entire joke, be warned what you say and how you say it, if you are joking then i suggest leaving before we all get angry at you.

I agree with sleepwalking, if you want to make such a statment like you have done then i suggest having some proof reading with you, set up a cam and record your self while you sleep, go lucid and bring back an object. once you have done that then and only then decide to go public. But if you do go public like you have done here i warn you of what will happen.

You know that $1 000 000 reward for anyone that can prove they are psychic, yes the money is good but think about what your life would be like after that. i would do it just to shut all the bloody people up that make game of it, but my tallent doesnt go as far as on command work. so i cant.

I do not belive you, but nor do i say that it cant be done either.

r3mot are you sure about #2??? i know a few that are older then that, but then i havent posted here in a bit :razz::stuck_out_tongue:

Well, if you can do waht you claim you can then proof shouldnt be very hard to get, if you tell us that you cant get proof then i don t think anyone will be inclined to belive you again and then posts artir J will appear all ovber teh place.

Goodluck though

Richard

Ya know, I had a friend who could naturally LD and astral project. Once she had something like that happen with a toy pony she wanted. She questioned her mom about about it since she assumed it was a susprise gift and she knew nothing about it.

I would hope that it is possible. Take a digital photo of the item or try to create something small but is WAY out of this world, something you could never buy in a store. Then take a picture of it.

yep sleepy a top idea :happy:

Photos can be faked. Videos can be faked.
A laboratory setting is the only acceptable means of proving something
like this. Unbiased, repeatable, verifiable, doucumented evidence.
Until, then, I believe the entity “Anna” is having a bit of fun with us.

And I really do allow that almost anything is posssible, but I am a firm
believer in the scientific method as proof.
People who believe anything is possible, fall for a lot of garbage. The Jonestown Tragedy, the Heaven’s Gate idiocy, umm, Miss Cleo… :happy:

First just want to apologize for my english, it’s not so good, i know, sorry…

I’m not sure if i can do the things you asked me here, i don’t have anywhere any a digital camera (and i don’t know anyone who have) that can take my picture/video all night while i’m sleeping, also if i would i can fall asleep only when the room is totally darkness with no light at all, otherwise i just can’t fall asleep, so camera will not help becouse it cannot take video in the dark, also i’m sleeping with a blanket on me so even if i had camera and the room was with light it could not see me under the blanket, so it’s not so good idea.

Maybe you did not understood me so well or i did not explained so good, i’m not having lucid dreams every night, and also when i’m having a lucid dream i’m not able every time to bring objects and stuff from my dream, it’s happens only sometimes, in the 2 passed years (the time when i discovered about it first time) i managed to bring only about 10 objects or so from my dreams, it’s not easy and i don’t know what’s makes it sometimes works and sometimes not, is’t really an interesting thought. I’m sure by 1,000,000% that the objects i brought from my dreams where NEVER before in my house, we NEVER had them and i never before saw them, for example the wooden doll that i got from a dream i had some months ago, i remember seen this doll inside a toys store where i was in the dream (lucid dream) sitting on a small shelf, i took it in my hands hold it VERY tight and after only a few seconds i waked up in my bed holding the same doll exactly in my hands, the same doll i took in my hands in the dream, but this time it was in my hands in the real world.

At this moment i don’t think that i’m going to tell anyone about all this, they will think that i’m creazy, i don’t need this kind of things in my life right now, i know that no one will believe me and i’ll make fun of myself, the labretory idea does not sound good to me becouse i don’t know then will be the next time that i will bring objects from my dreams, and i can’t sleep all my life in a labretory untill the next time it will happen, i’m having a life… i don’t want to become a labretory mouse…

Sleepy, Hi! can you please tell me more about your friend that brought the toy pony from her dream? can you please ask her again about this and tell me back here in details? if i’m not the only one who can do that this would be great! by the way i read a little about the quantum theory in the internet and i think that i read something about that things like that can happen, i don’t remember where i was reading it but i remember i read that things like that are sometimes possible, does anyone know about this?

I hope for good, Sleepy please reply, i’m waiting.

Thanks all
Anna

Im gonna start by stating that as ever I will remain open minded. I have no proof that Anna has managed this…but I have no concrete proof that she hasn’t.

Anna, do you understand that your not just proving a few of us at the forum wrong if what your saying is true?

If this is true then you would be proving us, any serious scientist, any psychologist…you wouldn’t just prove it is poosible…you’d prove that dreams happen in a different way than we imagined…our brains work in a different way than we imagined…the universe and life itself would be questioned again if you can really do this.

If you can do this then get in touch with some local dream researchers and PROVE it. You could benifit the whole of humankind. Or if you are joking then you can stop with the act as I agree with what TimeLess_Soul is saying about people getting angry.

The sleepwalking theory is a very likely answer. Infact, not only could she be dreaming of an object and then finding it while sleepwalking…Perhaps she finds an object she doesn’t even know about while sleepwalking and it gets incorporated iton her dreams…that would explain how she doesn’t recognize them. For everyone about to ask me “how does she know what they look like in her dream?” well there are many senses that can be used while sleeping and thats not forgetting things like extra-sensory stuff that many people claim to have.

Easily one of the most interesting posts I’ve read in a while anyway!

Wow, if you aren’t lying, it’s just COOL!
I don’t know what to think about it, I just want to believe you because it’s so cool… :confused: the proof of that would change EVERYTHING… it’d even make me believe in OBEs :tongue:
maybe you can take photos of some of the objects you brought, not when you are dreaming but during the day (you said they’re in your drawer), if you don’t have digital camera, you can scan the photos…

and if it’s a joke, I’d say it is a VERY stupid one. :neutral:

For the last time i’ll say that it’s not a joke, i don’t have any way (for now at least) to send you photos of the objects, but they looks very normal and not like a “dream objects”… as you may expect. Also i know for sure that i’m not walking while sleeping, if i would my mother would have know, she stays awake near the TV almost until the morning every day, she would have see me if i was walking out of my room at night, also the wooden doll is something that we NEVER had at home, i know it for sure.

I still want to hear more from you Sleepy, you said something about a friend of your that brought toy pony from her dream, i would like very much to hear much more about it, please talk with her as soon as you can, or even ask her to write here if she can.

Anna

I, like many here am sceptic to what you are saying, which is understandable given the topic. Still, I won’t call you a liar. I am very open minded (well I suppose all who seeks out lucid dreaming and try to comprehend it are), and there might be a small chance that what you are telling is true.

Has anyone that is able to LD regulary (Pedro, Lucidity_Master) tried to bring back anything, using the method stated above? If it really is possible to bring something back, it should be possible for most people to do this when using the same technique.

Like I said, I strongly doubt that this is really possible at all, but it couldn’t hurt to check it out. And if it turns out that it in fact is possible, we would have a hard time trying to define what a dream really are.

haha, i am remember when i was little i would always get pissed in the morning cause i didnt have whatever was entertaining me in the dreamworld. like this one dream i was about 10 and had hundreds of playboys stacked behind the couch…damn

anna if you get a chance it will be much appreciated
pav has a good idea, take regular pictures and maybe find a shop where they can scan it for you.

do the objects only materialize in your bed? house? who is at home when this happens? has anything else unusual happend to you in the past? just before this first happened? do you suffer from anything like depression, irrational impulses? what are your lucid dreams like when this is successful? are these objects more stable, colorful, different from the rest? do you wake in a certain way when this works? could these objects have a meaning to you for their materialization?

maybe there is no simple cause, and maybe it’s impossible to prove or convince anyone else (including us of course), but consider all possibilities

Anna-You say you cannot take photograph’s or video’s since you have none and can only sleep in a very dark room. You say you are not sleep walking as your mother in the next room would notice it. You say you don’t want to be a laboratory mouse or a lab experiment.

But what options are left? Perhaps you may consider working with the reasearch team on this site. I must admit I am totally fascinated by your alleged supernatural abilities and it is highly possible that there may be others like you we don’t know about.

You are fortunate to have so blessed a gift and there must be a divine reason why you have such a rare gift. Please keep us posted on any further developments and most of all please stay with us on this site and be part of our big family. Thanks! :smile:

Any intelligent person in this forum knows that Anna cannot Prove 100% that this happened, but also that no other member of this forum can prove 100% that it didn’t.

Remember until recently LDing was a myth too as were many other things.

The only way to know for sure would be to look Anna in a room by herself with nothing but a bed and some cameras and wait until this happens. This is obviously not really possible.

==

However to answer the original question YES i have had a similar experience.

Until september 2002 i had long hair, i finally decide to have my hair shaved. A month after i shaved my hair i was dreaming and in the dream my hair was long (which is strange in it’s self as normally i have short hair in my dreams even for the 5yrs when my hair was long in RL) anyways near the end of the dream i grabbed some of my hair and pulled it out and i was thinkin i want to take this with me. Then i woke up.

on waking i found i was clutching a fair amount of long hair, the hair was deffinatly mine. Now i am not opposed to the thought that some how so long hair had found it’s way into my bed over that month period and during the dream i had accidenatly found them. But if this was the case then i would have expected not much more than four hairs or so. In actuality there was approximately 10-15 hairs all tied around my fingers.

Now it’s possible that during washing the sheets and some clothes together than long hair may have found it’s way into my bed sheets which i then found during the dream. I’d be tempted to lean towards that theory even though their was a large amount of hair. But i wouldn’t rule out the possibility of bringing it back from my dream either - even though it is highly implausible.

//edit// I would just like to point out the fact i find it hillarious that many of the nay-sayeres here say it’s not possible to bring objects back from the dream world - BUT do seem to think making psi-balls are real.

In both anna’s case and the psi-balls you are effectively making something out of nothing. So why believe the possibility of one and not the other?

If that really works - wow. I’ve gotta try this … when I get my next LD … IF I get one … :sad:

There is no need for a prove from annas side. If someone can have LDs on a somehow regularly base, she/she should try it himself/herself. And if he/she doesn’t success with it, it is up to him/her if he/she believes it or not.

A dream laboratory is a nice idea, but anna said she “just” brought back 10 or so objects in 2 years. This would be one object every ~73 days, statistically. I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t want to be in a laboratory for 2 or more months, night for night, with this tiny chance. And If it doesn’t work (which would be no prove against it), you would make a complete fool out of you.
And somehow I doubt a serious laboratory would agree to such an experiment.

what’s psi-balls?

Psi balls are balls of an energy not known by science. They are made with the mind.

Some say this energy is energy from your nervous system, some say it is energy from the mind, some say it is the energy which flows through all things (also known as ki/chi/qi/lifeforce), some say it’s just a normal body sensation.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION…

It SEEMS obvious to ME, that anna is either crazy (making this up in her mind, and this is a very low possibility) or desperate for attention.

The only reason some of you guys are even considering the possibility that its true is because you WANT to believe it. you WANT to believe in the paranormal.

Guillible? I can cure you! Send $1000 cash to my address.