Elucidate Entering

I’m struggling with the whole lucid dreaming thing, but a few hours ago, I come up with this idea that if some of you pros very elaborately described the opening phases of a lucid dream, (any and all feelings involved, thoughts arrisen, etc.) I and others could subliminally immitate those experiences and possibly induce a lucid dream or at least help us get there. We n00bs are curious to know what it feels like anyway. I have an idea of what it must be like, but I want to verify it. Thanks.

For me it’s not much different than a normal dream, only I’m aware. It’s usually just a eureka moment of, “Hey, I’m dreaming.” There aren’t any pops are explosions or even bright lights. The dream usually doesn’t change until I make it. For instance, with my LD the other night I just said to myself, “I wonder if I’m dreaming…” And I jumped up in the air and flew.

Your best bet is to read up on the “starting” portion of this web site. I found this site invaluable when I got into it 2 years ago. If you keep a DJ and practice reality checks or find that you can WILD, you’ll get your LD’s.

When you’re non-lucid you really act as if you’re an ignorant puppet, bound to the will and the whims of an invisible Puppet Master. You’re blindfolded, not knowing your true situation.
When you become lucid however, it feels as if you’ve succeeded in breaking the ties with the Puppet Master. For the first time, you’re able to perceive the Dream World with your own eyes. You are the Puppet Master now. Ignorance is replaced by awareness and you’re now able to act freely, using your own will and wishes. This realization may be quite overwhelming in the beginning, but its strength will decrease a bit, once you get some experience. The magic however increases… luckily :smile:

I hope this gives you an idea :wink: