im new...

ok ive just started seriously attempting to have a lucid dream, and last night i tried and although it didn’t work i did remember my dream… which is a step forward to me! i have just tried concentrating on the area above my forehead whilst telling myself i will have a lucid dream, and was struck by a strong bright light! at this point my eyes opened in shock… can anyone explain this?! :eh:

When i was a child i had a feeling, my hands felt just like two balloons and now I got the feeling once again i cant explain you would not understand, this is not how i am…I HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLE NUMB :cool:

guitar solo

:grin:

oh well so much for the post…

Im sorry that i crapped all over your post, i dont know what you have been through. It sounds normal though, we have our way of realizing that your dreams are becoming Lucid. Thats good, because you have progress, and everyday is a new one, and it gives you more progress. So just remember your dreams and soon you will awaken more and take more control. Your the eye of the beholder, look at what you holding.(Ihave no idea what that means lololol) :eh:

lol! ok, thx… its ok, and i’m sure a pink floyd reference makes a post more tempting to reply to in a way. i think im still making progress, last night i remembered 2 dreams wheras usually i only remember one or none at all. i of course proceeded to write them down, although they weren’t very clear :sad: ah well…still, i’ll never give up… everrrrr! :cool:

Keep it up!

Take that advice:):):slight_smile:

I think it might of been an attempt at doing WILD…im not sure tho :I