Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

is becoming amused with some of the ld4all forum memebers

you guys are jokes. anna comes here and says she can do somehting the rest of us cant, and we immediately try to discredit her.

DONT BE IDIOTS!! how many of you have gotten the same reaction from other ppl when you told them you could LD. stop being hypocrites, everyone here should understand by now that there are alot less boundaries on the world and our minds than we thought.

yes it is possible she sleep walks, she might be lying…but why would she ask for “HELP” if she was lying. come on, think please!!!

Stop criticizing her and grow up for christ’s sake!

tsk

Talked to my friend.

It was a quick conversation in the hall.

Here is the gist of it:

She said what happened as a kid to get the pony was that she was in a dream and she had a feeling of “greed” but not mean greed but the kind of greed a child has for something they really want. In this case it was a toy pony and when the LD ended she had got it. She was a kid when this happened.

This girl also is a natural LD and Astral projection person since she was a kid btw. Although her ability is chaotic. She stopped herself from dreaming and astral projection simply becuase it was too odd and scary for her. She told me in astral projection for her, she started off in random places for instance. Hell, I brought it up to her along time ago and she was very sensitive about the subject. I’m guessing she most have had some bad LD and APs as a kid. Thought this background info may help.

The interesting thing is, she thought it was teleported from a store. She said the toy pony had the mattel icon on it which made her think she teleported it.

the reason is people think that the Astral body remains in the body during the day it doesn’t. She most likely teleports her consciousness to the Astral body where ever it is hence the starting off in random places.

I am only inrigued by Anna s behaviour and approach to all that.
She never responded to any pm of mine,she actually closes all the ways to verify that phenomena.An i dont get “i have a life” to live argumentation.Niether such a ease in throwing off all suggestions of veryfying.
Think,what would u do if it happened to you?
First thing would be prolly photographing the item from all possibile sides,scanning it…telling the world about what is going on,making millions of dollars…anyways…id just jump and have no rest till i get the world interested.
Anna- if thats true i dont know why u hesitating…you could be richest person on earth and actually turn it all upside down:)Ina good way i believe.And you dont have to make yourself public person to do so:)

Thanks so much for all your replies, it was so interesting to read all this, i’m so tired now so i’ll do it short, as i says the objects i brought from inside my dreams (and yes i’m sure they are from my dreams and not from somewhere alse becouse there is no change we had them at home or in any other place where i’m in during the day) looks just normal, they are in no way looks like a “dream creation” objects or something like that, even if i will take the objects photos and scan it and send it to you it will not help in any way becouse again they all just looks very normal, anyway i know so little about computers and cameras and scanning that i don’t know if i will able to do that in the near future…

No i don’t have any imagination problems and i never went to a mind doctor (sorry i forgot the word, Phcycolo… something…). As i said in the first post it’s not easy for me and only once in many times i was able to bring object from my dream into the real world, maybe our dreams are kind of a jump into a parallel world and maybe sometimes we can move objects between this worlds i don’t know.

And no i did not show the objects to anyone, even if my mother will find the objects in my desktop and ask me about it i don’t think that i will tell her the true, she will think her daughter got creazy.

I must say that your posts are very interesting and i’m learning a lot from this posts, thanks so much for the info and for your help!

mystic, thanks for your last post (on page 2) it was very interesting to read it! thanks thanks thanks! !

Anna

But folks, imagine if this really IS true. Lately I’ve been wondering a lot about the nature of reality, and I’ve concluded that it’s simply too complex to be understood (at least for the time being). With all weird things happening in the world you can’t count phenomenas such as this out. Even if I’m sceptic to a “divine reality” (I believe everything can be explained scientifically, even if there may be things we can not explain simply because they’re out of our grasp, so to speak), I believe strange stuff can happen… well, strange stuff do happen, don’t they?

I don’t know what to believe. At one hand, you want to be scientific and sceptic, but at the other hand… there’re so many things that just don’t seem to fit into that worldview. So the only thing to do is to compromise.
You accept that many weird phenomenas do occur, but you don’t accept that reality is “divine”. But how can things like these happen in a physical universe? Somehow just that question gives me hope, maybe there’s more to life than our current worldview proposes.

I believe that even the concept of God may be true. In a virtual reality, for instance, everything that seems impossible can be true. Maybe we live in a “Matrix”. That may sound farfetched, but think about in this way. What do you think we will do when we have the technology to make up an entire world inside a computer? We will probably make up an entire world inside a computer.

But I don’t know, I absolutely do not know. Everything is just so hard to understand. I think maybe it’s enough to believe reality is good. We can’t get the answers, so just let’s live our lives to the fullest!

Nice post.

Fullest? I’m away to get drunk.

Word. Nobody could force you to be a research subject, and nobody can force you to be a celebrity. And saying that you’d die if people monitored you seems a desperate attempt to keep people from monitoring you. Seems like they’re just hiding that they’re frauds. Ever see Penn and Teller Bullshit? There was an episode about ESP and they talked about psychics who “aid” in investigations. Of all the peoples and departments surveyed, not one could cite an instance of a psychic being right. Not even once.

Which isn’t to say psychics don’t exist. Maybe ESP isn’t bunk. I think it’s pretty plausible. Look at quantum physics. There are these particles and they behave irradically. Maybe these can be put to use or controlled by people for the purposes of remote viewing or talking to the dead or reading minds or moving a piece of foil under a glass dome. But right now we have no evidence, no HARD evidence that supports ESP. So don’t take something as fact with no proof. That’s just sad.

And TimeLess_Soul, I found your post very hard to understand. Maybe you should proof-read before submitting. Seriously, most of the middle of it was just… I mean, what were you trying to say about lifting weights? And apostrophizing me with condescending little, “What’s that? Oh? What a shame?” That’s just small of you. Small and sad.

And I say you need to open your eyes to the possibility that you may be wrong. I understand that I may be wrong. I form my opinions and beliefs by what seems most plausible, not by what I want. If I thought it practical to believe what I want, I’d be sure that there’s a God and a Heaven and I could fly and there is no evil in the world. But all of the EVIDENCE points away from any of this being true, at least as far as I’ve seen (and I do research, dammit). So quit being so closed-minded. Understand that there may not be any more out there than what you see right now. Maybe it’s all just black and white and when you die you go away and psychics are all liars. I’m not saying that’s what I believe, but I think it’s a possibility.

And Kurt_Zenan, it’s cheap and petty to call your fellow forum members idiots because they don’t agree with you. Who are you? You’re not special. You’re not better. In fact, I’d wager you’re less informed than the skeptics.

EDIT: mystic, thanks for that URL. But they are talking about light particles and complex machinery. I realize people are complex machinery, but maybe we weren’t built to teleport things. I mean, with current super-computing power they said it would take many times the age of the universe to reconstruct an empty coffee mug. The average person can’t think so fast, especially in their sleep. Still, that’s freakin’ exciting news. Why doesn’t stuff like this get televised in the US? All I see on the news is train wrecks and homocides.

And, again to mystic, thanks for that big ol’ post on tulpas. Very interesting. But this seems to be an account given by a person who admits to inducing hallucinations in herself. Maybe she hallucinated that her friend asked her about the stranger in camp? I’m not actively trying to discredit the story, just trying to look at it from all angles.

Yes, I too want to thank Mystic for that interesting story concerning Tulpas. I too had heard about this ability by certain mystics who could materialize air into matter but I never followed up on it, because I didn’t believe it at the time but now after reading Mystic’s post I believe it is possible. Many supernatural abilities are called “Gifts of the Spirit”, in ancient Hebrew scrolls and there are many. Anna is an example of just one of the many many gifts.

P.S. There is a story in the bible where Jesus multipied fish and bread to feed thousnads of people. I mention this because it seems almost like producing something solid from thin air.

I never thought it was possible to bring objects back from dreams but I really have no idea. There have been materialization mediumship experiments done with psychics where they materialized objects and people. I don’t think any of it permanently lasted though.

Here is some information on that.
victorzammit.com/book/chapter10.html
survivalafterdeath.org/photographs.htm
There was also the scole experiments where many things were materialized.
psisci.force9.co.uk/frames/mainfrm.htm
esalenctr.org/display/confpa … 1&pgtype=1
victorzammit.com/book/chapter05.html

If you’re referring to evidence pointing away from God & heaven I’m curious what evidence would suggest this?

Anna: Maybe you could get an infra red camera? I don’t know how expensive that would be, but that way you could record yourself in the dark. It’s just an idea… Heck, maybe a regular camera would get something

The only reason I’m suggesting this is so you could prove it or disprove it to yourself, not to us. Whether we think you can do this or not doesn’t matter.

And another suggestion, practice the stuff on this site to hone your LD abilities, and see if that helps you do this more often.

To everyone: If anyone wants to scoff at my open mindedness, then log off, delete this site from your favorites, and stop dreaming. Because there is really no point in dreaming if you limit yourself only to what you consider possible…

It seems strange to me that Anna so quickly “closes all the ways”. No, she can’t film herself, and we can’t see the photos, and even if we could, the object look very ordinary - so there is absolutely no way, no matter what ideas we’ll have.
There is no point saying that bringing object from your dreams is simply impossible, but I think that now we have NO WAY to tell if it’s not a joke…

Yeah, but that’s the Bible, not a historical document. :tongue:

Simple logic and philosphical analysis point at God not being what the Bible claims he is. The only evidence we have of God and Heaven existing as we know them is the Bible, which is very contradictory and enigmatic and downright false. For instance there are the discrepences in the geneology. The Bible claims man has existed for 2000 years at one point, then claims to list every generation in the “begets”. But their lifespans only add up to less than 1000 years. B’dur. Simple math.

For a big ol’ list of why the Bible is bunk, check out skepticsannotatedbible.com It’s the King James Version of the Bible marked up by skeptics. You can read their notes right along side the Scriptures.

HGAHAHAH another psychic! the x-ray girl is going to claim the money(oh but she pulled out later on and stopped replying to james randi), why dont you anna, im sure buying a digital camera will be ok considering that your ability is real and you will get 1.5mil, (other countries also will give bonus money for a proved psychic, read on james randi site). Oh wait youll be experimented on in a prison and no one will know you are there??? Why not materialise a digital camera from your dream! even better!!! and when your in prison materialise cannons and start blasting away! awesome, i want your ability!

Venerable Anne Catherine Emmerich is said to have been given by God a book which materialised out of thin air. It was never printed or published in the world.

I quote:
[i]MYSTERIOUS ‘BOOK’ IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO MYSTIC LINKED TO UPCOMING MOVIE

Among the many astonishments in the alleged phenomena around Venerable Anne Catherine Emmerich – who is up for beatification and whose visions contributed, at least in part, to that upcoming Passion movie – is the claim that she received a mysterious “book” during one mystical event, a book that in fact may have fed some of her visions.

“One day, about noon, the sun was shining through the little window of my room, when I saw a holy man with two female religious approach my bed,” the 19th century mystic [see previous story] once told a biographer. “They were dazzling with light. They presented me a large book like a missal and said: ‘If thou canst study this book, thou wilt see what belongs to a religious.’”

According to the account, Emmerich – who died in 1824, but was a young woman at the time of the occurrence – took the book on her knee and promised to read it immediately.

“It was Latin, but I understood every word,” she once recounted. "And I read it eagerly. They left it with me and disappeared. The leaves were of parchment, written in red and gold letters. There were some pictures of the early saints in it. It was bound in yellow and had no clasps. I took it with me to the convent and read it attentively. One day it was lying on the table when several of the sisters came in and tried to take it off with them, but they could not move it from its place.

“More than once it was said to me, ‘Thou hast still so many leaves to read.’ Years after when I was rapt in spirit to the Mountain of the Prophets, I saw this same book among many other prophetic writings of all times and places.”

The mysterious book, claimed Emmerich, contained a volume of prophecies – and formed a part of the treasure of “sacred writings.”

“These writings are transmitted miraculously to those who, by the infusion of prophetic light, have been rendered capable of reading them,” this saintly nun asserted. “The book in question treated of the essence and signification of the religious state, its rank in the Church, and its mission in every age.”

What Anne Catherine read in this “book,” said biographer Carl E. Schmoger, C.S.S.R., in The Life and Revelations of Anne Catherine Emmerich, “was afterward unfolded to her in a series of pictures” – an apparent reference to visions like those of the Passion, which were presented in an entire book called The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

The more closely Emmerich studied this mysterious book, it was said, the more extended became her visions – including, possibly, those of the Passion.

On another occasion, “a parchment band with written characters on it was given to me supernaturally,” she recalled. This parchment was then given in turn to an ill woman who was hence delivered from her pain.

The alleged materialization of such objects would seem beyond belief if there were not similarly recorded events in Scripture, from manna to the Ten Commandments. Was this a similar manifestation? We’ll leave that for your consideration. It certainly strains credulity. But at Medjugorje, Father Rene Laurentin, a Marian expert who has consulted the Pope, asserts that one of the seers, Mirjana Soldo – who allegedly has also been granted “secret” prophecies – was given something strikingly similar.

“The secrets are written on a document which Our Lady had delivered to her, not paper, not cloth,” noted the famed theologian. “Her cousin, an engineer, was very impressed with this document, but since two other members of the family laughed at it, she no longer shows it to anyone, not even the priests of the parish. The message is written there, but it will be invisible until the day when [her spiritual director] will be authorized to read it in order to reveal it.”

While the new movie, The Passion of the Christ, is based chiefly on the Gospels, director Mel Gibson has publicly stated that Emmerich’s visions helped fill in gaps and reportedly carries a relic of hers. He also is said to have drawn on the revelations of mystic Mary of Agreda.[/i]

I found this on spiritdaily.com

This is presupposing that all views of God and creation are dependent on the validity of the bible. You can’t limit all views of God and creation to one scripture and belief. The last time I checked there were many philosophical and religious views outside of the bible. This provides absolutely nothing against the existence of God. I agree that the bible is flawed but that does not provide any evidence against the basic view of God (without involving religion). This is only finding flaws in one particular religious view with all the different beliefs out there. I also find the claim that we existed for 2000 years extremely unlikely but again it’s only in contradiction of a specific religious belief not God. There is no evidence against God most attacks on God seem to be against the God of the gaps or the concept of a bearded old guy sitting on a throne waiting to judge us. Out of all the near-death experiences that I’ve read despite popular literal Christian views, I haven’t seen one with the message that the bible is infallible and creation in 2,000 years is true.

What you write is not correct. There are many signs and miracles done by God (multitudes of healings, etc) even in our day which are good enough as evidence for anyone who wishes to believe.
Of course those who do not wish to believe may, how can I put it, invent any excuse and some might do it so they keep living the way they want after all…

Once I had five cassettes. I used to record a religious programme on the radio, and I used to give copies to people of this. Well, I kept giving, and giving, and I still had five cassettes! This went on for some time.

Don’t tell me God can’t multiply fish because I won’t believe it. He can multiply cassettes without problems from my experience. So I believe the Bible on that account for sure.

The Bible isn’t a Maths textbook. It isn’t there to give us a precise history - no-one reads it for generation history. Of course there are differences between, eg. the accounts of the evangelists - but that is normal and proof that it was a real account rather than a ficitious story (which wouldn’t have these little differences).

Ultimately, it’s there to give you God’s message of love. It’s like a manual for life instead of for your PC. It’s up to you/me whether you/I want to live this or not.