Is this HI or is it WILD?

Yesterday during the morning I woke from a dream in which I was moving slowly through a sky in a giant tube of water. The water was very cartoonish, and (it was much like the kind of water from Zelda: The Wind Waker, if anyone can picture that) it had a brownish tint to it. I continued going through it until the water became more rapid and more vivid. I then woke up. I tried to picutre the same thing again and it was amazing I was back in the tunnel! Every happened the same, and when it became vivid I realized that I was entering a dream but then got woken up. Argh!

Back to my question, was this thing I saw a form of WILD? Or was it HI? Or maybe both! Any help would be appreciated.

im no expert but from what i do know i would guess that its a form a WILD maybe. water from Wind Waker, hah ive had a couple of dreams where the water looks like that. i found it was from playin it too much.

No such thing as too much Zelda. :content:

No such thing as too much Zelda.
^this is true! i once had a ND where everything was cel-shaded, it was totally cool!

Im gonna have to agree with that! :grin:

However, you guys got any tips for me to make that tunnel of water become like a custom every night or after I’ve slept for a while so I can have a WILD? I’m not very good at visualization.

Well, WILD usually involves some sort of visualization for relaxation. Just visualize your water tunnel to help you relax. Moving through it usually helps. I drift, usually down, when I WILD. I picture blue mist or a pool far below me, and I’m descending to it. I try to hear the water, and this becomes the static rushing noise. Then comes the WOM WOM WOM and the HI. Weee!