I'm getting frustrated :(

A little off topic but…

I need to get back into a normal sleep cycle. I can’t seem to sleep 8 hours straight. I’m always getting up during the night and it’s difficult for me to go back to sleep. I don’t even remember when was the last time I’ve had a peaceful 8 hour rest. I think the problem is I’ve gotten into the habit of sleeping late, but now I want to get back into a regular schedule maybe from 11pm-7am. The weird thing is recently I haven’t been feeling tired if I only get 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I think it’s the 100mg of vitamin B6 that’s causing me to feel more “awake” or “energetic”. If that’s the case, I’m not sure if i should stop completely or just lower it to 5mg, or 10?

I know having enough hours of sleep is very important at practicing Lucid Dreaming, but at the rate I’m going, I don’t see it happening unless I get back into a strict regular 8 hour schedule. I’m definitely going to try this Melatonin that everyone’s talking about. I’ve really ruined my biological clock, to the point where I may require taking Melatonin every single night until the body gets back to a normal cycle.

So I guess I’ll have to put a hold on Lucid Dreaming until my sleeping cycle is treated.

Oh well, you still get enough sleep on weekends and holidays, don’t you? That’s when I have most of my LDs.

I don´t know wether your Vit B6 has anything to do with it, but anyways 100mg seems a bit too much.
I don´t think your body can use much more than 10mg or something anyways, and there is the possibility of (reversible) damages from overdose.

tapir