Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

HGAHAHAH another psychic! the x-ray girl is going to claim the money(oh but she pulled out later on and stopped replying to james randi), why dont you anna, im sure buying a digital camera will be ok considering that your ability is real and you will get 1.5mil, (other countries also will give bonus money for a proved psychic, read on james randi site). Oh wait youll be experimented on in a prison and no one will know you are there??? Why not materialise a digital camera from your dream! even better!!! and when your in prison materialise cannons and start blasting away! awesome, i want your ability!

Venerable Anne Catherine Emmerich is said to have been given by God a book which materialised out of thin air. It was never printed or published in the world.

I quote:
[i]MYSTERIOUS ‘BOOK’ IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO MYSTIC LINKED TO UPCOMING MOVIE

Among the many astonishments in the alleged phenomena around Venerable Anne Catherine Emmerich – who is up for beatification and whose visions contributed, at least in part, to that upcoming Passion movie – is the claim that she received a mysterious “book” during one mystical event, a book that in fact may have fed some of her visions.

“One day, about noon, the sun was shining through the little window of my room, when I saw a holy man with two female religious approach my bed,” the 19th century mystic [see previous story] once told a biographer. “They were dazzling with light. They presented me a large book like a missal and said: ‘If thou canst study this book, thou wilt see what belongs to a religious.’”

According to the account, Emmerich – who died in 1824, but was a young woman at the time of the occurrence – took the book on her knee and promised to read it immediately.

“It was Latin, but I understood every word,” she once recounted. "And I read it eagerly. They left it with me and disappeared. The leaves were of parchment, written in red and gold letters. There were some pictures of the early saints in it. It was bound in yellow and had no clasps. I took it with me to the convent and read it attentively. One day it was lying on the table when several of the sisters came in and tried to take it off with them, but they could not move it from its place.

“More than once it was said to me, ‘Thou hast still so many leaves to read.’ Years after when I was rapt in spirit to the Mountain of the Prophets, I saw this same book among many other prophetic writings of all times and places.”

The mysterious book, claimed Emmerich, contained a volume of prophecies – and formed a part of the treasure of “sacred writings.”

“These writings are transmitted miraculously to those who, by the infusion of prophetic light, have been rendered capable of reading them,” this saintly nun asserted. “The book in question treated of the essence and signification of the religious state, its rank in the Church, and its mission in every age.”

What Anne Catherine read in this “book,” said biographer Carl E. Schmoger, C.S.S.R., in The Life and Revelations of Anne Catherine Emmerich, “was afterward unfolded to her in a series of pictures” – an apparent reference to visions like those of the Passion, which were presented in an entire book called The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ.

The more closely Emmerich studied this mysterious book, it was said, the more extended became her visions – including, possibly, those of the Passion.

On another occasion, “a parchment band with written characters on it was given to me supernaturally,” she recalled. This parchment was then given in turn to an ill woman who was hence delivered from her pain.

The alleged materialization of such objects would seem beyond belief if there were not similarly recorded events in Scripture, from manna to the Ten Commandments. Was this a similar manifestation? We’ll leave that for your consideration. It certainly strains credulity. But at Medjugorje, Father Rene Laurentin, a Marian expert who has consulted the Pope, asserts that one of the seers, Mirjana Soldo – who allegedly has also been granted “secret” prophecies – was given something strikingly similar.

“The secrets are written on a document which Our Lady had delivered to her, not paper, not cloth,” noted the famed theologian. “Her cousin, an engineer, was very impressed with this document, but since two other members of the family laughed at it, she no longer shows it to anyone, not even the priests of the parish. The message is written there, but it will be invisible until the day when [her spiritual director] will be authorized to read it in order to reveal it.”

While the new movie, The Passion of the Christ, is based chiefly on the Gospels, director Mel Gibson has publicly stated that Emmerich’s visions helped fill in gaps and reportedly carries a relic of hers. He also is said to have drawn on the revelations of mystic Mary of Agreda.[/i]

I found this on spiritdaily.com

This is presupposing that all views of God and creation are dependent on the validity of the bible. You can’t limit all views of God and creation to one scripture and belief. The last time I checked there were many philosophical and religious views outside of the bible. This provides absolutely nothing against the existence of God. I agree that the bible is flawed but that does not provide any evidence against the basic view of God (without involving religion). This is only finding flaws in one particular religious view with all the different beliefs out there. I also find the claim that we existed for 2000 years extremely unlikely but again it’s only in contradiction of a specific religious belief not God. There is no evidence against God most attacks on God seem to be against the God of the gaps or the concept of a bearded old guy sitting on a throne waiting to judge us. Out of all the near-death experiences that I’ve read despite popular literal Christian views, I haven’t seen one with the message that the bible is infallible and creation in 2,000 years is true.

What you write is not correct. There are many signs and miracles done by God (multitudes of healings, etc) even in our day which are good enough as evidence for anyone who wishes to believe.
Of course those who do not wish to believe may, how can I put it, invent any excuse and some might do it so they keep living the way they want after all…

Once I had five cassettes. I used to record a religious programme on the radio, and I used to give copies to people of this. Well, I kept giving, and giving, and I still had five cassettes! This went on for some time.

Don’t tell me God can’t multiply fish because I won’t believe it. He can multiply cassettes without problems from my experience. So I believe the Bible on that account for sure.

The Bible isn’t a Maths textbook. It isn’t there to give us a precise history - no-one reads it for generation history. Of course there are differences between, eg. the accounts of the evangelists - but that is normal and proof that it was a real account rather than a ficitious story (which wouldn’t have these little differences).

Ultimately, it’s there to give you God’s message of love. It’s like a manual for life instead of for your PC. It’s up to you/me whether you/I want to live this or not.

nerd core you complain about me not proof reading? well i make a few typos big deal, if i were you though i would be carful what you write.

If you want to refer to god being real or not take it to a place for that, there are posts made for that. USE THEM.

And no it isnt a cover up to say that i will die if you test me, it is fact that they have been tested and they did die. Shell i go get the information for your happy questioning little mind or would you deny words writen there as well just because you havent seen it.

No hard evidence??? no we do actually it is just the fact that you wont belive it, go out and actually look for teh books, they are there. AND YES there is a lot of crap out there, work your way through it, i did , i tryed it and i found the proof that i needed. i did it my self.

What i ment by the weights was rather simple actually. Over use your self and you will end up getting hurt. continue to do so and you will die. Proven fact, go havea go at that why dont you.

And taht is the same with the mind and “psychic powers” i hate that word but i have to use it. Understand now

for one i dont. with all the psychic stuff i try it my self and not just for one day i actually try it. at psipog i didnt belive in hlaf of it but i am trying it anyway. i am openminded and will not close somthing off just cause it seems unlikly. so dont tell me what i should and shouldnt belive without knowing my history first. I give you options to take you on a path where you might find the answer, i do not tell you waht to do.

Read it again, taht is from the psychics and researchers point of veiw. Dont havea guility conc do we? The researchers see the real psychic as a sorce of information, true they are, but they over use them and it is “like” a lab rat “oh well we killed this one but we learned some stuff, there will be others” Still having trouble understanding? do some research on psychology experiments to do with people an anaimals and you will see waht i mean. Look for ones the give shocks to teh animal.

Granted harsh words but read your comment. an eye for an eye?

now away from this stupid fighting over the forum got a problem pm me.

Jack good questions and well thought out.

Well now once again i am rather angry again, so i am gonna ;leave before i write anything else

Richard

Sorry, but i only read till the end of the first part of this topic (im kind in a hurry), so if this mater has been discussed or i shouldnt be saying this, please warn me.
Im going to stay open minded on this, but, to find out the veracity of this, wy dont we all try to take something out of our dream?
And Ana, could you please tell the date of the last dream object you took out from your dream? And IF possible, the hour of when you took it to.

Sorry if i did any mistake :shy:

A lot of digital video cameras have night vision these days. Also, you say you know for sure none of the objects were in your house - how? Did you ask all of your family members if they recognized the objects? I’m with the sleepwalking theorists. I wouldn’t tell anyone else now, unless you are comfortable in straight jackets and rubber-walled rooms. It’s just too out there and you don’t seem too willing to try and prove it - you have an excuse for everything someone has asked you to do. You obviously have the internet. You don’t have one friend with a digital camera or regular camera and a means to scan the images? You say the objects are normal so they won’t be of interest, but at least you could prove that you were in possession of the objects you described and did not just make them up in your post.

Daffy.

I don’t want to get religious or nothing but here is why I believe Anna is telling the truth. Jesus performed many miracles. Walking on water, raising the dead, healing the sick, driving out demons, etc etc. Then he said "Greater things than I have done you will be able to do if you have faith. If you have faith you could say to a mountain, “Be uprooted and hurl into the sea and it would obey you.”

So I say there are many super normal things that various people can do because they believe they can do it . I could talk about many more stories of people performing unheard of miraculous things but i don’t want to expiate.

Yes indeed. I believe Anna is truly gifted and I also believe there are others out there with similar or even greater abilities.

My parents are both forensic scientist who work at a crime lab in joliet, they a have a person who can do remote viewing(esp if you will) after he was around alot of dying people in vietnam. So when the crime lab has nothing to go on, they call him to help which he does for free. He will point out evidence in far away places by merely touching objects and hearing names. The guy has even wrote a book about his experiences helping the police and has done his esp infront of a crowd at a police banquet. On top of that he runs his own detective agency becuase he has the power.

That would be alot to fake, without being exposed.

No prob :smile:

It’s very good that you look at these stories from different angles. But Alexandra David-Neel was a highly respected mystic, not some ordinary wannabe-spiritual person. Some even called her “the most astonishing woman of our time”. She lived with shamans, hermits and other wise people, who learned her the secret teachings of Tibet (which include for instance materialization techniques, OBEing, telepathy and even tantric sex :wink: ). She was even the first woman to become a Tibetan lama, which says quite a lot I guess.
Here’s a short description of her life: mysteriouspeople.com/Alex_David-Neel.htm

The description of God as described in the Bible is indeed full of contradictions and such. This has probably to do with some major influences on the Bible’s authors (especially the ones of the first few books) by other civilizations and their Gods. More specifically, there are many Babylonian and Sumerian influences to be found in the first five books of the Bible, simply because those parts were written during the Babylonian Captivity. Thus you get a mixture of aspects of different Gods, now placed in a whole new culture, the Hebrew one. The original “man-like” Gods became alienated from their true origins, and after many centuries, only a picture of one single abstract God is all that remains left.
Yes you can argue about all this, but quite frankly this isn’t the point. As someone else already said, the existence of God, no matter how He is depicted, doesn’t rely on the Bible. Those are just books filled with words. If you truly want to know about God, you have to search for Him yourself. Search deep inside yourself and follow your intuition. Only your own experience is what really matters. Those holy books (and religious practices) such as the Bible are only guides. They can help you to understand some fundamental principles about humanity, but it’s always you who have to walk the Path in search for God, if you know what I mean.

Now, back on the topic. Bringing back objects from a dream is really not so different as psychokinesis for instance: in both cases you use your thoughts, concentration and perhaps visualization to inflict a physical effect. I think psychokinesis is a lower level of materialization: your thoughts influence the behaviour of air molecules in such way that they’re able to influence certain objects. Materialization is a further condensation of atoms in a certain way, given by your thoughts, thus resulting in an actually visible object. Lately there’s been some studies which show some slight evidence that psychokinesis might exist after all. IF this phenomenon should indeed exist, then the idea of bringing back objects from dreams doesn’t seem so fantastic anymore. It’s just psychokinesis on a stronger level and from a different perspective.

“It’s just psychokinesis on a stronger level and from a different angle.”

Just!Lol…what an optimistic point of view:)

Hehe forget about the “just” then :wink: But I guess you get the idea right?

And let’s not forget about the whole StarGate project where the US millitary used to get remote viewers to give them intel on installations in Russia amongst other countries.

Or the guy that help the Police find a bomb in a building while not being near it.

Or the guy that gave a detailed map of a russian millitary installation yet has never left the country. (possibly part of stargate)

you can read about loads of documented evidence on Google if you search there’s even TV documentaries.

Hi all, thanks all again for your many posts, you wrote so much and i read so slow and i not understand every word becouse my english is not so good, but i will try to reply for your questions.

Again as i said earlier i can’t photo myself bringing the objectcs from my dreams becouse it’s very dark in my room and also i’m cover with a blanket, so camera is not very good idea, Infra-red camera will not help becouse it’s see only hot objects like animals and people, it cannot see a cold object in the dark and also under my blanket. I know for sure, more than a milion percents that the objects are from my dreams not only becouse i know for abselutly 100% that we never had them at home but also becouse i remember SO GOOD that i was holding them in my hands INSIDE THE DREAM (a lucid dream) and a few seconds later without loosing my consciousness at all i was awake in my bed holding in my hands THE SAME object exactly from my dream, it’s not that i was waking and just find it in my hands, i first holded it in the dream and i remember that as i remember what i was doing this morning.

My goal from the first place was not to come here and try to prove you that i’m telling the true, my aim is only to get your help and advice, maybe now that you know about this ability you can try it yourself and i hope that some of you will succeed also with bringing an object from her or his dream, that would be great! again i’m not trying to prove anything here, if someone not believing me it’s really OK i would think the same thing if i was here 3-4 years ago, i don’t blaming you even for bit.

As i said i don’t have digital camera and i don’t know of anyone who have and can give it to me, also i’m not sure that i want to take pictures of the objects and show it here on the forum, maybe it’s better to keep them for myself at this time, showing them to the all world would not be something smart step for me to do, i’m not sure that i want to do that even if i was having a digital camera, my aim is not prove anything, but i just to get help and ideas.

Thanks really very much for helping, i will continue reading you.

Anna

I’m sorry Dark Matter but I don’t think that remote viewing has anything at all to do with creating physical objects using your mind.

I came up with one other solution to the problem which is still slightly far-fetched maybe but it’s worth noting…

We take in serious amounts of information from the outside world (or the real world) while we are dreaming. A lot of what is in RL is incorporated directly into our dreams. Perhaps someone like a brother or sister is placing these items in her hand and they are somehow being incorporated into her dreams. I know this is a long shot, plus why would they do it, how would they know to do it and stuff. But still, it’s a possibilty. It’s also a possibility that she can really do it.

I wonder if such objects can have some mysterious abilities.Like maybe holding them while sleeping could cause one to ld more often?or help in vividness?in precognitions?dont know but i know id love to have such a thing just for a minute in my hands.
take care

neither do i pedro whats your point?