RTT #1 Are YOU Dreaming?

Nachts ist’s kälter als draußen!

ehm … never mind :smile:

I’m in my WBTB stage. I’m gonna try and have a lucid dream from that WILD method except I can’t find a good position to lay in :bored:

Good luck :smile:

thanks, I hope I didn’t screw it up by eating a slice of pizza :eh:

You are dreaming! :wink:

No I’m not. Am I? Descartes said I can never be sure. I have thought many times in my dreams that I am awake… I have five fingers. I see the little grey hairs on my roommates head. I read the last sentence three times…

Still am I dreaming?

U n00bs I will crush u and pwn u to the ground. U sux.

Hey veccolo, where are you from?
I live near Stuttgart

in Munich :smile:

Speaking of munchies :smile: I feel like eating some Tostitos and salsa :bounce:

Hello Metal Head :smile:
Welcome to the ld4all forum :content:

Hi my name is Christo and I like to smoke pot too

And I’m a pimp…

what do you think about the maruchen fetus theory?

Hey metalhead! you are just like me… beer and heavy metal. I play guitar too and im 17 … and i drink heine. (little more expensive than bigbear but worth it) Anyways, since your into metal, what do you think of Dimebag and Vinnies new band Damageplan. I was crushingly dissapointed.

I was pissed off…

Its a poor attempt to bring back Pantera. I’ll bet they are together for at the MOST 3 years…

They just started that band because Phil went to Superjoint.

I wonder what band Rex is gonna bring out :confused:

Im glad somebody agrees with me on Damageplan. all my friends seem to be in denial. Dimebag and vinnie are amazing but without pantera…i almost dont want to say it…there nothing. :sad:

on superjoint…i bet if phil wasnt the singer nobody would listen to them. I mean , i like superjoint and all but theres not a whole lot of talent there. phil is too messed up anyway. I like down , the best side project yet.

as for rex?? thats an intresting thought. I think he might just fall of the face of the planet like the rest of the bassists from broken up bands.
sad really, cause rex is absolutely brilliant.

Pedro’s friendly advice of the day!

Remember kids! Stay in school!

And allways use a protection!:slight_smile:

Obwohl die Erde grösser ist, ist der Mond weiter entfernt!!

damn, i like nonsense :cool:

How cow?!?!
:scream: