Snow!

Yay I live in Texas and we just got our once a year snow today. On Valentines! And it looks like this is the most snow we gotten in 5 years too! It’s like 3 inches! I know people up in North U.S. or other countries aren’t that impressed because they get a lot more, but I’m ecstatic!.

Sure it aint a lucid dream? :happy:

lol! enjoy then!

Jeff

I don’t want to see snow ever again in my life :angry:

haha! That’s awesome. I love snow, we actually got a lot of it this year! Have fun!

I’m with christo.

I can’t stand the cold, I prefer Summer. Snow looks nice though

I think it snowed here once before(S.Florida)in Ft. Lauderdale(not100% sure, but most people said it did :wink: ), although i think it melted once it reached the grown too, and it happened way before i was born into this world. I actually never seen snow in my entire life, the closet thing i ever been to snow was frost :huh: Pretty sad, heh?

Hubbs
Consider yourself lucky!

We had no snow here until the day before christmas, so my hopes and dreams of a snow-free winter were shattered. Damn global warming shit isn’t working :grrr:

DESTROY THE OZONLAYER!!!

bah it’s snow every year here, and lots of it :
i like also much more spring and summer than winter, but yeah snow looks nice ok…
[/img]

I live in NC, and we got about an inch today, but we’ve had five or six snow days this winter (more than usual). The worst day we got about 4 inches, and about half an inch of pure ice. The streets were really bad, and nobody down here knows how to drive in it, so there were a ton of accidents. No school for a few days though. Not the case today.

hey Epik i live in Cary, NC. ur rite tho the ppl down here are stupid when it comes to driving around in this kind of weather. im actually kind of sick of all this snow.

I am so tired of snow… We usually have snow from novemeber until atleast april, sometimes even snow out may… We only have 3months warmer weather"14c-30c"

Pretty good snow here (Chicago). Was better before, but stil enough to have a snowball fight. In '99 there was a pretty big blizzard… Still didn’t even get off then, and there was like a foot or a foot and a half of snow :grrr:

Lol it’s back to being hot down here. The 3 inches all melted literally in 4 hours.

I got snow too! But the next day it all melted. :cry:

that what it looks like trough my window, so you see that that kind of view can be litle depressing also :smile:

aneflan

damn that looks nice, u live in the forests? :tongue:

snow in the cities looks like someone had massive diarrhea (spelling?)

Wow nice…

And I think that’s spelt right. :content:

Hmm I think I might take a pic like that :content: I have a bunch of trees about a block away from my house. Miniforest.

Cool Picture Aneflan, looks very peaceful, and a great reason why to stay home; inside :wink:

Well here in Florida the sun has been shining, but its been getting cold lately :cool_laugh: It’s actually below 50, its nice for a change. Nothing like snow though, hehe, i actually went to the beach Yesterday :content: