The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VIII

It would be great to see Sun here, Moogle. I will send him a note and see if he has time. There is so much cool information here. The red kiss was perfect for today’s date! Charlotte, hello to you and I too love the daisy.

I feel I know so many of you already, it seems like home. I’m looking forward to knowing the rest of you. I still haven’t found the person with the hand-over-colors avatar. I think the name had something to do with flowers…? :bored: Oh well, maybe I just dreamed about it because it was pretty and made me come back here! :grin:

Thanks all. Love

Thanks Jeff :smile: I like my new avatar too, I refuse to think that it’s not spring!
Moogle, I wanted to complement you on yours too! I love it! even if you cannot take the credit for making it, you have good Avatar taste!!

Hello fellows,
I noticed something and found it sort of funny. This is the post for Hi I’m new here. And Jack and charlotte dreamer and moogle and some of the other people who have been around a long long time post more then the newbies. I guess it just shows the dedication of some people :content: . Hey new people, you rock! Nice of you to join so you can all hang out with us people here and we can all learn more and more about lucid dreaming every day.

-Eric-

Hi Austin welcome aboard hope u will like it here! :happy:

Eric thx lol, its true, it makes the difference between a cold forum and a bit alive forum were ppl share :happy:

Jeff

GreenEyes wrote:

Swadey99 has an avatar to that description (this topic page1). Not sure if swadey is anything to with floweres though :bored:.

… uumm a quick hello whilst im here.
First heard about lucid dreaming bout 5 years ago. Found some information on a pirated floppy disk I bought from some dodgy stall at a car boot sale. Being a lazy a*** teenager back then I lost interest after a few failed attepts. 5 years and a couple lucid moments later, I thought hey i wanna be lucid again!. Did a search for info… Ld4all was the 1st site I picked from it. Couldnt keep away since :wink:

Fantastic site, all seem to be friendly, intelligent people with many unbiased oppinions. You all have your fair share of fun too.I look forward to voicing some of my oppinions and ideas hopefully in the not too distant future.

Peace all,

Kev

-UnitedSoul-

Thanks UnitedSoul…we gladly will see them coming!

Joy honesty freedom interest creativity and respect are all great vallues that make with all members a great forum :smile:

Jeff

Hello UnitedSoul…another ex-lurker. You’ll find you have more fun here and enjoy joining in on the various topics now. I look forward to reading all your future posts. :wiske:

That hand with the multi colours behind it, is one of the available ones from the ld4all gallery. So i think a few people are using it.

LucidSkyDreams, you made a slight mistake you called Jeff , Jack. I could just imagine the love in this forum if Jack started to welcome everyone to the forum on this thread. :grin:

Rofl Moogle lol :lol:

Jeff

Welcome to LD4all UnitedSoul!!! Yet another dreamer has joined the ever growing forum!

Wel For the moment i am the newest guy on the block here :smile:

I am 19 years old and live in Belgium, when i was around 14 - 16 i was verry intrested in hypnosis i even succeeded in getting my mom and grand mom to take part in my experiments :cool:
The intrest in this kinda flew away, at the time i was 17 i was playing video games at a pritty high level. I played the game TFC (mod from half-life).
I met some great people, and i am still proud to be a member of the clan named SSK. But as time flew i knew this wasn’t going anywhere, so i stopped playing games and focused myself on my studies and the reading. I got back in my old intrest and started reading book of diverse subjects. I read some things about OBEE and i am trying out some telekenesis. I truly believe that we can do wonderfull things whit our subconcious. I think lucid dreaming would be one of the best methods to get in contact whit your subconcious. Think of the possibility’s.
I’ve read about people who heard a voice in there head that told them how to help people or how to get rich themself.
Anyhow i know i will be trying to read as much as i can on this forum.

i could tell much more but i need to study abit more now
Greatz from Napoleon :wink:

Hi everyone, nice to meet u all,
Im new here too (just made a few recent posts)

I am 22, from Melbourne Australia,

I have had several lucid dreams over the past 6 months or so.

And am now even further into it than I was.

speak to yas soon:)
-stranger

Hi Napoleon ready to conquering lucid land :smile:
Welcome and many lucid dreams!

Hi Stranger, your from Melbourne, you know nick and alana from sealife btw?
happy dreams and welcome! :wink:

Jeff

Nice to meet you Jeff

Nope dont know Nick or Alana :sad:

-stranger

Hello to…

Napoleon- Welcome to LD4all! Post more than 1 post and you will be a regular :wink: Have fun around the forum!

stranger- It’s great that you can already lucid dream! I hope you find some great techniques that can improve your skills here!

Hi charlottedreamer :smile:

Yeh thats what Im hoping for,… to improve my dream recall further and hopefully start having LD’s at least once a week.

Catch you round :smile:

-stranger

Welcome to LD4all Napoleon,Hope we help you in your quest for lucidity.

Hey there stranger(heh),sence you are an LDer already I hope to see some of your incite and knowledge posted here.

Hello everyone
I’ve been visiting this forum for ages now without uttering a word, so I think its time I started contributing. As of yet I’ve not had a proper lucid dream. I’m just too lazy to work on it, although I do keep a journal.
I do have one query. Can anyone suggest how emotional/depressive disorders may affect dreams and/or REM cycles? I’ve read that they’re supposed to hinder REM activity but I’m still not sure. If anyone knows, cheers. :smile:

MagnificentAmberson: Welcome to LD4all forum! Utter more words around here :wink: your opinion counts! :biggrin: Do keep a journal, it will help a lot when your dream recall improves. You’ll notice that you have some dream signs that you can pay attention to in order to become lucid. Emotional/depressive disorders might affect dreams/REM cycles, but I’m not too certain for the fact side of it, but based on my experience. I either dream too less or too vividly when I am depressed. Somehow, it gets me through my difficult times. I heard though that anti-depressant medications do affect your dreaming time. It did to mine and I hated it. :tongue:

Anyways, EVERYBODY that I haven’t introduced to LD4all yet, WELCOME to LD4all forum! :biggrin: I haven’t posted for a while so I am betting that I missed a lot of you. :wink: Enjoy yourself and have fun on your lucid journey! :happy:

GreetingzzZZ,
Dm7

:cry: know what… i never posted here when i first came here. so …! lol hi i’m new… kinda :tongue:

Lol fear, welcome then! :smile: