What is your Galactic Signature? - Part I

my friend got that when i asked her if i could enter her she looked at me funny. Did i do bad? :eh: :wink:

The Day : January 13, 1988
Resonant Moon Day 4

Harmonic 52 : Cosmic Store
Remember Elegance of Presence

Kin 205 : Red Planetary Serpent
I Perfect in order to Survive
Producing Instinct
I seal the Store of Life Force
With the Planetary tone of Manifestation
I am guided by the power of Space
I am a polar kin I extend the Red galactic spectrum.

You know, it sounds pretty cool, but I have no idea what most of it means.

“The Day : November 19, 1983” - Okay, so that’s my day of birth.

“Overtone Moon Day 5” - What does this mean? What destiny time thingy of the month I am? What’s overtone? What do they mean with moon day 5? I took the tutorial one, I still don’t get it.

“Harmonic 63 : Lunar Process” - Harmonic what? Where did the 63 come from? What Lunar Process? What does it mean?

“Formulate Free Will of Challenge” - these verbs and nouns don’t make any sense. Formulate a free will? Of challenge? Huh? :confused: It is true I often seek to challenge myself out of free will… but still the whole line is grammatically nonsensical.

“Kin 250 : White Electric Dog” - I’m a cat person! @__@;;

“I Activate in order to Love” - … Okay?? What do I activate? Myself, others, the world, my television set? I wish I could understand what they’re saying, it’s phrased so strangely. Maybe it means I want to be active and want to change things around a lot so I can love life or love other people?

“Bonding Loyalty” - That’s sort of true, sort of not… it depends. :\

“I seal the Process of Heart” - Sounds neat… if only I could figure out what the process of heart means, and how I seal it. :confused:

“With the Electric tone of Service” - … Huh?? I’m so lost here.

“I am guided by the power of Timelessness” - I guess that makes sense, I sometimes am already nostalgic when something hasn’t even happened yet. o_O

“I am a polar kin” - … Which means…?

“I establish the White galactic spectrum.” - I’m glad. If I knew what that meant.

Interesting test, but it could use some more explanations on the terms used here and there.

Looked through the site some more…

But that’s boring! Imagine your birthday would ALWAYS be on Monday! That would suck! :neutral:

On the other hand it would make my period less confusing.

^hahahaa :rofl: Ashvura that post cracked me up. your hilarious. i dont kno what any of my stuff means either tho. o well

Technically it’s based on natures cycle hence why it follows the moon. Just so happens women also had to hog the 28-day thing.

On the down side if we was a moon based callendar peoples we’d never ever have a blue moon. (for those who don’t know a blue moon is when we have 2 full moons in one month) So that would like suck, somehow.

Kin 242 : White Galactic Wind
I Harmonize in order to Communicate
Modeling Breath
I seal the Input of Spirit
With the Galactic tone of Integrity
I am guided by the power of Death

takes deep breath and blows at your general direction :partying_face:

Harmonic 44 : Resonant Output
Express Intelligence of Attunement

Kin 173 : Red Self-Existing Skywalker
I Define in order to Explore
Measuring Wakefullness
I seal the Output of Space
With the Self-Existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Universal Water
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

Sounds cool,But now I’m confused :confused: :help:

Kin 227 : Blue Rhythmic Hand
I Organize in order to Know
Balancing Healing
I seal the Store of Accomplishment
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
I am guided by my own power doubled

What does this mean :confused:

I used logic in order to know how to balance healing…?
I keep anything I get without investing or spending whatever it is via equality…?
I choose which way my life goes by what I am really willing to do…?

Not all of these are true?

Ashvura:
Prehaps “I Activate in order to Love” means you seek for love or friendship…?

Prehaps “With the Electric tone of Service” You enjoy looking after animals and like helping out people…?

Prehaps “I am a polar kin” means you like snow, ice. Or that your familly goes back to the polar regions :tongue:

Prehaps “I establish the White galactic spectrum.” means you have an open mind about the world around you…?

Prehaps “I seal the Process of Heart” means you don’t tell other people how you feel…?

By all means please go to the discussion about this at Sea Life! Sunwolf is an excellent teacher!

I was confused at first, too, but was led to the calendar in my dreams over and over. I tried to think the meaning of the poem combining tone and seal. I learned that if I didn’t think and intuited the meaning instead, it came to me more easily.

Right now, I have gone back to page 9 or 10 :tongue: to learn more about my oracle. Antipodes oppose and challenge in order to strengthen genesis memory. (You know that little memory you had when you were born, the original memory of being alive and awake, the one not dulled by the senses?) Analogs go along and give support. In fact, I have been looking for someone who is White Wind (my antipode kin) or Blue Hand (my analog). :grin:

Anyway, don’t worry about reading the thread from start to finish and memorizing everything. :eek: Go slowly, use the thread as a reference guide and have fun with it. Look up the dates for people in your life and see how it starts to fit together.

Enjoy

Harmonic 29: Crystal Output
Express Intelligence of Cooperation

Kin 116:Yellow Crystal Warrior
I Dedicate in order to Question
Universdalizing Fearlessness
I seal the output of Intelligance
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the poer of Elegance

Wow, you can understand them better than me! Those explanations actually make sense, I recognise myself in them. o_O Thanks! :smile: Maybe I should think about these things some more. And the discussion on Sea Life is very interesting. Strange I never heard of this 13-month calendar before the start of this topic. :3

Kin 25 : Red Crystal Serpent
I Dedicate in order to Survive
Universalizing Instinct
I seal the Store of Life Force
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Navigation

that’s if i did this right

Hey moogle. That was a nice link! Lovely to see others signatures… I will go ona nd provide some mroe info anyway… This is straight from my lovely 13 moon journal, which i recently got.

hey fear…

i think your image is missing it’s ‘crystal tone’… two bars, and two dots represent the number 12…

you can probably correct iit, by checking through the instrucitons once again…

this better ? :cool:

May 23

Spectral Moon day 22
Year of the Blue Overtone Storm

kin 20: Yellow Resonant Sun
I Channel in order to Enlighten
Inspiring Life
I seal the Matrix of Universal Fire
With the Resonant tone of Attunement
I am guided by the power of Free Will
I am a galactic activation portal enter me.

It’s pretty true! Wow, haha. :cool_laugh:
But what does the last part mean??

It’s because the day is on a portal day

you may like to look at this too
dreamofpeace.net/journey/
there is a lot of information here about kin etc

kin 95: Blue Self-Existing Eagle
I Define in order to Create
Measuring Mind
I seal the Output of Vision
With the Self-Existing tone of Form
I am guided by the power of Magic
I am a polar kin I convert the Blue galactic spectrum.

May 23? we have the same birthday!!!

And check this out “explora” joined on May 23rd.