LD4all chat addicts support room

By the way… you all might want to try what Tomas has said in other discussion…

I can connect from there just fine. :smile: Try it.

i’m special because i’m in the chat! muwhahaha. :content: o and i also now have 2 stars :cool_laugh:

yea call me dumb but i still dont know what those stars are for. what do they mean and what do they stand for??

stars are the number of post i belive :happy: …right?

oh ook. so if you got two stars at 50 posts than this post(my 49th i think) will bring me one post away from getting two stars??

Yes that’s right Blazinfish! :biggrin:

Question to the ld4all chat users out there…

Weird, what is it about these IRC threads that make people ask about their stars. I’ll repeat what I posted in the 1st IRC thread. :bored:

"Try the “Forum FAQ” for the listings.
or this topic:
“Rankings under Avatars”
both found in the “Helpdesk” section.
"

lol :rofl: I wish i could of been around for the happy dance

She fell dm7, she had a bad spill, but i think she’ll be fine. :peek:

Congradulations blazinfish and Fear! :content:

Awww, I hope she will be alright soon! :happy:
Again, I wish her a speedy recover! :content:

Few I was wondering what peoples ideas of what pasquale might look like are.

For example, I imagine her as a short lady, not fin, but not fat, with black hair, blue eyes. Her hair comes down just above her cheak, and is in no particular style.

I imagine her as 5ft 10inches, thin, dark brown hair with a smart hair style. Wearing very smart clothes and “Q” boots. :tongue:

When I first joined (and thought she was male) I imagined her to look similar to what Dream Addict looks like…i hadn’t seen his pic then.

Smart hair? Smart clothes? Suck up. :tongue:

Strangly enough I never really pictured Q as a person lol, just more of a highly respected important figure who only spoke when it was absolutely neccesary (Hehe, over 1000 now, but when I first joined she spoke alot less). If anything I pictured her as :wiske:

So you don’t think she’s smart? :tongue:

A few members have had the opportunity to meet pasQuale, and I’ve heard gossip that there is a picture of her floating around. However, I think the URL is only available in the “top secret” areas of the forum. :grin:

TOP SECRET LINK DON’T CLICK! Keep moving, nothing to see here. Members only. For secret officials only. Keep out! Poison! Deadly and toxic radiation.

Hi, I shouldn’t still be awake :ack: How is everyone tonight anyway? weekend at last :happy:

Dream Addict, surley you don’t mean the… bathroom! :tongue:

Well of course she is, but smart isn’t usually used to describe clothes and hair. And you used it twice. I mean imagine your self being the head of a big company, and when someone lower then you describes you says “Oh, Ms. Moogle? Why she has very smart hair. Oh! And smart clothes. Very smart shoes, and lets not forget those smart socks!” :tongue:

OK Neo I’ll get my one brain cell working…
chic clothes, flattering up-to-date hair style and “Q” boots that are highly sought after! Are you happier with that? :tongue:

:hmmm: hmmm, strange. Everytime I picture pasQuale I see her in comfortable pajamas and a set of matching night slippers.