LD4all chat addicts support room

lol :rofl: I wish i could of been around for the happy dance

She fell dm7, she had a bad spill, but i think she’ll be fine. :peek:

Congradulations blazinfish and Fear! :content:

Awww, I hope she will be alright soon! :happy:
Again, I wish her a speedy recover! :content:

Few I was wondering what peoples ideas of what pasquale might look like are.

For example, I imagine her as a short lady, not fin, but not fat, with black hair, blue eyes. Her hair comes down just above her cheak, and is in no particular style.

I imagine her as 5ft 10inches, thin, dark brown hair with a smart hair style. Wearing very smart clothes and “Q” boots. :tongue:

When I first joined (and thought she was male) I imagined her to look similar to what Dream Addict looks like…i hadn’t seen his pic then.

Smart hair? Smart clothes? Suck up. :tongue:

Strangly enough I never really pictured Q as a person lol, just more of a highly respected important figure who only spoke when it was absolutely neccesary (Hehe, over 1000 now, but when I first joined she spoke alot less). If anything I pictured her as :wiske:

So you don’t think she’s smart? :tongue:

A few members have had the opportunity to meet pasQuale, and I’ve heard gossip that there is a picture of her floating around. However, I think the URL is only available in the “top secret” areas of the forum. :grin:

TOP SECRET LINK DON’T CLICK! Keep moving, nothing to see here. Members only. For secret officials only. Keep out! Poison! Deadly and toxic radiation.

Hi, I shouldn’t still be awake :ack: How is everyone tonight anyway? weekend at last :happy:

Dream Addict, surley you don’t mean the… bathroom! :tongue:

Well of course she is, but smart isn’t usually used to describe clothes and hair. And you used it twice. I mean imagine your self being the head of a big company, and when someone lower then you describes you says “Oh, Ms. Moogle? Why she has very smart hair. Oh! And smart clothes. Very smart shoes, and lets not forget those smart socks!” :tongue:

OK Neo I’ll get my one brain cell working…
chic clothes, flattering up-to-date hair style and “Q” boots that are highly sought after! Are you happier with that? :tongue:

:hmmm: hmmm, strange. Everytime I picture pasQuale I see her in comfortable pajamas and a set of matching night slippers.

So would that be “smart comfortable” pajamas or pajamas with motifs of sponge bob all over them. :grin:

:rofl: :lmao: you pll crack me up :gni:

DA i told you that picture was top secret! :tongue:

I can understand why its top secret, im gonna have nightmares of Pasqule :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HOw did you merge yourself into those clothes? j/k :content:

Well, Hubbs…if you do have a nightmare, remember to post it into your dream journal :tongue: :happy:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Man you crack me up! Hehe, I visualize pasQuale as a red-headed with glasses that makes her look smarter. I imagine her wavy/curly hair would be a bit longer than shoulder-length. I also imagine her in clean, neat, and professional-looking dress… mostly black. I also somehow imagine her as a very organized person who like to purse her dreams/interests. When it’s time for her to go to bed, I visualize her in bright yellow PJ’s (probably picture influenced :tongue:) with that silly slippers. Lol. :lol:

I thought she wears mini skirt,higheels and pantyhose all the time?:slight_smile:
Is that top secret too?:slight_smile:

Yes it is and now everyone knows!

sealife chat isn’t working :cry:

It’s back again! bye :tongue: