Hypnosis

Do both Infection selfhypnosis and a tape also let that tape play at ehm times in morning when u still sleep not only when u lay relaxed.

And in an emergency just buy some lds from a ld shop! :wink:

Jeff

Ha ha ha you’re full of humor! You’re too funny! Anyways, hypnoizing won’t be any good if you don’t feel comfortable with that voice, so perhaps recording your own voice is a good idea, but I have no idea because I never tried any voice-related techniques since I’m deaf. I have to do it completely on my own.

Anyways good luck! :biggrin:

Okely dokely, here goes:
Straight from dummies.com, how to put yourself in trance!!

Wow, that’s like an extended version of everything DM7 said. Oh well. It’s for dummies, right?

Good version… it explains better than I. :wink: Oh yeah, you can also use “falling” technique to help you deepening your trance.

dm7.net/falling.gif is a animated image of my falling technique which works very well to deepen your trance. Remember that breathing is very important in meditation, hypnosis, etc. You have to breathe in a slowly relaxed way and exhale as if everything is to be let go. Just exhale, imagine that everything even your consciousness is being let go in your each exhale.

Note: Don’t ever force yourself to breath faster or slower than you feel you’re supposed to. Don’t stop yourself from getting enough of air or otherwise you will be awaken by dizziness and perhaps with some headaches. Just breath in a slowly relaxed way… you might find it very natural. Just go with the flow.

has any one tried to go into a lucid dream right frome hypnosis?

Yes Milod i do that in my wilds…i use selfhypnosis in wild tech.
But i combine it with meditation and trance breathing.

Jeff

Jeff

That is basically what I do. I will use self hypnosis to start then will use various meditations to keep taking myself deeper. I am glad to se that other people are experimenting with other techniques too. I think that with combining self-hypnosis and meditation we can learn to LD as well or maybe even better than our eastern counterparts.

By the way, how long is the average (the mode please) hypnosis session?..

Hi everybody. :smile: Anyways, I also do use self-hypnosis technique for WILD. It apparently helps to speed up the progress.

The average of hypnosis session varies. I’d say about from 30 min to 3 hours, depending on your goals and your ability to fall in this hypnosis trance. It also depends if you are doing self-hypnosis or someone professionally do it for you.

Yes I agree with dm7…shorter then 20 min is for me to short and longer then 3 hours…well sometimes lol :happy:

Jeff

Milod i dont think that we would be better then our far east counterparts because those guys rock in natural instinct and dedication!
They are busy with this for thousands of years…and the real genius ppl at that are below delta even…in the nde.
But with combining hypnosis and meditation u can come a long way :smile:

Jeff

3 hours? Hah, I’ve been doing 20-30 minute sessions. I guess I’ll make time for a 1-2 hour one, even though I probably will drift off/lose concentration because I really stink with the hypnosis.

lol Infection…my advice…go with what you are best at…you know…some are boats…some are cars…some are planes.
Go with that, with witch u feel most comfortable with.
So find your own way and stick to that :wink:

If i wouldnt succeed left i go right, many ways to Rome you know lol

Goodluck!

Jeff

Hehe, dutch expressions, why doesn’t everybody in the world use them all! :cool_laugh:

JJJ

I agree with jeff about that. Also Infection0… don’t ever try too hard. Just go slow and easy on that. Be patient. :smile: Try different ways to “Rome” like Jeff said lol… try different vehicles. Some might be just right for you. Experiment… experiment… and experiment! :wink: It never hurts to experiment. :happy:

Good luck!

HOLY SHIT! (again)

The hypnosis file is definitely having some effect. Every time I go to sleep I realize at some point that I am dreaming. It is like the dreamsigns are being thrown at me left in right. I’m not going to write a DJ, but here are a few of my dream signs I encountered last night(all of these dream signs were dream signs that made me lucid in other dreams).

I was in Boston
I saw my old room mate Rob
I saw two copies of Rob
The time kept changing
The brightness of the sky kept changing
My location kept changing
I saw Marie and Kim
All of these people from Lincoln were in Boston
It was new years, then it was valentines day in the same night
I saw Geno on the streets of Boston

During the dream I told Marie that I had seen her in a dream.

It was like all of my dream signs had been piled into one room! I know these aren’t significant, but suffice to say I realized I was dreaming. Then I went to flip the light switch to make sure and it worked! Flipping the lights also woke Rob and his copy.

But because the RC didn’t work, I became conviced I wasn’t really dreaming. I then told Rob that I thought I wasn dreaming and he and his twin shrugged their shoulders.

Then the dream carried on like a normal dream.

What file are you talking about?

the dream curse from warpmymind.com

i also use binaural beats at the same time to increase the efectiveness of the trance

Hmm, I have something to say about this…

I mentioned lucid dreaming to my girlfriend some time ago, and she said that it’s just self-hypnosis and that she does it every week. After some more probing I found out that to start the dream she rubs her fingers and counts to five, and to leave the dream she counts to six. No relaxing techniques, nothing.

On the other hand, it took her months to learn and she had a tutor. So I’m staying with the methods from here, and, of course, those which are free!

Besides, the quest is part of the fun. All the stuff here about dreaming is fascinating, and when I tell other people, they tend to be fascinated too, especially about the reality checks. I’m interested in my dreams, so I practice dream recall. I wouldn’t really want an instant 100% success method because I know I would get bored of it very quickly. I don’t want one a night, just a few every week, to brighten up my life in general.

My girlfriend didn’t actually know what lucid dreaming was (by name), she didn’t know what you could do in a lucid dream, she’de never walked through a mirror… somehow she’s missing out on all the cool stuff you should do in a dream!

Anybody here take my point of view?

Saying that, I do have some envy of her. :content: Ah well.

In fact, I have a plan - I’ll keep doing self-hypnosis every night possible to see if it does have results, then if it seems to be successful, I’ll try to create a trigger like that rubbing-fingers-and-counting-to-five technique, but I won’t try it out for a few weeks :smile:. Eventually though, I’ll try it, and… who knows? It’ll be a long time. Till then…

toadstool how many nights has this been happening?

a little over a week. I also drink mint tea about every other day… which makes my dreams more vivid.

But the file is obviously working… I am having every dreamsign my mind knows I will recognize thrown at me… it is insane!