Whos succesfully had sex

My room is kind of small and my bed took up way too much space. I didn’t have headboards and boxsprings because that would have taken up even more space. I used to just slide the mattress under the futon while it was set up as a couch and pull it out at night to sleep on it. It worked well that way for awhile, but I’d always end up getting it dirty by putting my feet on it while sitting on the futon. The futon lets out into a bed although it isn’t very comfortable. I told myself that I was gonna ween myself off of the bed just so I could have more room. Kinda stupid now that I think about it, but I’ve been sleeping just fine.

By the way… my name is Killaklown with 2 k’s. No big deal though :grin:

Well, I’m sure not that many people in here have had an orgy where it was like 1 guy and 20 girls, and I’m sure u’ve never had sex w/ Pamela Anderson, Halle Barry, Brittany Spears… :grin: Need I say more? I don’t think u can do that in waking life. :tongue:

Rofl Zfanek must be a bummer when your ld runs out on you when it ends lol!

Jeff

Ya think? lol… This is me when I wake up :cry:

I’ve had sex in TONS of dreams but very very seldomly climaxed. Most of the time I never even get fully into the act before the subject phases out into something else or the dream ends. I find that most of these are screwed up, like “things” look all wrong or are in all the wrong places. Only ONCE did I ever ejaculate in a dream and have it happen in RL and boy was I ever PO’ed. The reason, though, was that I had gone on a masturbation hiatus for over two months and my body just wanted to get rid of the excess. I WASNT even having sex in my dream when it happened!!! Only once or twice did I ever have a LD with sex. All the others I am acting purely on instinct.

Deleted

I have had sex in lucid dreams and I often climax. I couldn’t at first, but over time. I haven’t actually ejactulated from a dream since i was like 15. Since I’ve had sex, it feels exactly like it, sometimes better in dreams. Blowjobs feel really good too. But, a little practice, staying relaxed in the dream, is all it took to be able to achieve an orgasm. :smile: Luck to you all…

The first time I became lucid in a dream after I thought about sex, I jumped into the airshouting “I’m gonna have sex!!!”, and then I woke up, in a very compromising position with myself lol!
:eek: :eh: :bored: :shy:
Anyway, haven’t tried it since, but will do at some point!

The one time I was able to concentrate on the dream enough that I could have sex, I suddenly realized a was alone in a cold parking lot, and I couldn’t really change that. Oh, and hi, I’m new here.

I love that attitude PistGurl:)
good luck:)

The last two nights for no reason I’m having dreams that I have sex,and I have peaked in them…I love dreams :grin:

Any time I dream of sex and such I often realize I’m lucid (because I absain from it). I then usually go do something else. So no, never actually done it.

Since you don’t do it in real life, why not enjoy it in a dream? Experience it without really experiencing it :content:

…nah, it makes me a bit uncomfortable. I’d rather just grope a bit and get on with the dream :tongue:

lol… I like that. Groping is good. A man on the go :tongue:

Sex is something you can have in your waking life. Flying is something you can’t.
[/quote]

how about having sex while flying? thats something you cant do in realy life

“thankyou for choosing to fly with lucid eirways(get it?)…there is no eiroplane around you at this moment in time…the exits are here here here and everywhere else…lucid eirways would like to take this this opportunity to tell you about some of the things we have to offer…while flying with lucid eirways you will find no annoying babies, snoring or grumpy passengers,horrible food or high pitched voiced hostesses telling you where the door you just came in through is, you will also find that if you would like to join the mile high club…you can do so without the muller gay guy knocking on the toilet door”

I want to!
But im still trying to go lucid!
after im done i will learn to fly then that will propally be next. :tongue:

Two of my only 3 LDs have been about sex, and I woke up both times mid-way. I wouldn’t have minded waking up though if I had actually wanted to use them for sex, God dammit I wanted to fly first time! Luckily I achieved a limited flight in my third LD last week though. :smile:

Ah, how quickly sex can turn to be your enemy in LDs…