Promote the Vote

I highly dislike president bush’s way of running our country. I would vote against him 1000 times if I could, but I am only 15 and I would only get 1 vote. I am asking anyone that can vote and doesn’t want to see president bush in office again, VOTE! It’s not that hard or time consuming, stop on your way to go somewhere, go in for 5 minutes, push the little buttons in the booth. Oh look suddenly we have a new president that isn’t a dork. I must let you know I do not intend to give up on this, so if you are ignoring me and waiting for me to shut up I’m sorry to say it won’t happen. It’s my country as much as the next person and I want a president that people my age like. Bush is all about the old timer’s cause he is one. (no offense to the older people here, you’re all very nice people probably) JUST VOTE! :cool_laugh: :bounce:

Well, I don’t know if Bush is all about the old people, but he doesn’t seem to take into consideration our younger generation. He ignores the dangers to our future generations by drilling into America’s National Parks for oil and ignores all dangers to our enviroment. :grrr:

The world hates America just a little bit more thanks to Bush. Thanks Bush. :neutral:

I don’t want to turn this into a Bush bashing thread, but I’m voting for anyone other than Bush.

Well, I’m fortunate enough to live in Britain. So while our prime minister is a twat, at least he isn’t war-obsessed.

Yes our prime minister is a twat, but whats worse is when bush says jump he answers ‘how high?’

As long as bush is in office the PM will have a mild war obsessession.

at least you don’t have harry potter as prime minister :bored:

We were the most loved nation! Everyone was so symathetic for 9/11! Then he has to go ■■■■ it up and now everyone looks at us like ignorant barbarians.

I hate the electoral system… Its not neccesary anymore, the US is much more federal then we were when the system was written, no one cares about individual states, it should just be a simple vote. This many people voted for this person, that many for that person, regarless of their state. Its just stupid.

woah you get a vote at 15? I always thought it was 19 in the US but what do I know :eh:

Yes I do agree that bush should be out of office. What has the world gained from this war? what have we lost from it, I have to say that I believe that the pros are overrun by the cons. Not only the war, but he seems to make bad desicions with everything.

For goodness sake, I think having Paul Martin is bad enough, but I would HATE to have bush!

No, “He’s doctor spindlising → Doctor murdering → Shoddy cover up story” prime ministor. He’s not even a prime ministor, just a head of the goverement. :razz:

I think Britsh law should be ajusted to alow the general public to throw a prime ministor out of his/her office (i.e. fire him/her) What we really need is a young prime ministor who isn’t power gready. We could have another woman on the vote, one that’s young. Ofcourse Facher ruined it by taking it to far.

Our goverment wants to make drug tests mandatory, with no paretal consent required. I will refuse any test without the consent of my parents. I’m sure a law like this would brake EU laws, but, as all EU countries know, our goverment (no, NOT us) doesn’t seem to obide by the EU regulations.

Personally, I think EU countries (not including the UK) have much better laws, expecially Belgium. Laws are much much more strict over there. For example, knocking somebody of their bike (while driving) is a serious offense). Here in the UK, I think it is only a small fine.

Our system doesn’t allow us to get rid of old laws quick enough, and bring in structured new laws. For example, no woman or man in their right mind would go around nacked in the town centre, and even if they did, who cares? I think the majority of the population tend not to though.

Well sorry for the rant. The UK’s goverment needs sacking. :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

Hehe, I was about to make a sarcastic comment, but sinse there are so many Americans on this forum, I decided against it.

Hehe, lol.