Coinsidence?

Just a weird happening I encountered… thought I’d post it.

This morning I had a doctors appointment and thought I’d take my CD player with me to listen to a bit of music while walking… however, I tried to play it, and the power flashed on and straight off - there was no energy left in the batteries.

It was just at that moment that I remember a picture from a dream that was definately very recent, I THINK it was last night but cannot be positive. The picture was me going through sorting out old batteries that don’t work, and finding some new ones! This I’m pretty sure was part of a dream last night…

As I say, probably just coinsidence but seeing as I don’t use my CD player very often, and the last time I used it I KNOW I didn’t have any problem with it - as far as I was to know the batteries last time I used it had plenty of juice left in them…

Premonition? More likely just one of those plain weird things that happen from time to time… Makes one think though… :eh:

That’s what usually happens to trigger my dream recall. Yesterday for example I was thinking of riding my bike, then realized the tires had popped earlier, then realized that I was only dreaming that the tires popped. I recalled only a flash- the flat tires- but I rebuilt half of the entire dream from that flash. If you thought about it a little more, you might have been able to see what happened just before and just after the sorting batteries scene and rebuilt the dream!

Yup, that’s exactly what I did, but I couldn’t think back or forward to any other part of the dream, I just know that I dreamt it…

I’m not sure if I was clear, but the thing that got me about all of this, is that it was this morning when I was awake AFTER the dream, when I was actually out on my way to an appointment that my CD player wouldn’t work (IRL) that’s what freaked me out a bit.

I thought I’d post a “coincidental” experience I had a couple of weeks ago: I was in a lucid dream and I knew that soon my alarm on my cell phone was going to go off and wake me up. I was in my room and for some reason I was compelled to take the dream-phone and deactivate the alarm, hoping my body would do the same thing IRL. (I don’t know what I was thinking!) As I went through the menu on the phone, I was reading some of the words on the screen and was surprised to see the word “liver.” After the dream, this was the only word that I remembered and told my mom about the experience a few days later. She then told me that a guy she works with who needs a new liver was called a few days prior with the news that there was indeed a liver waiting for him. I thought this was pretty strange but don’t know what else to make of it.

Probably the experience that resurrected the memories of some forgotten dream memories… This happens often to me also.

gone

I’ve had a few dream related coincedences as well.

The other night I dreamt that I was walking along with my g/f when she suggested that we would travel into the third dimension.
Somehow I thought she meant the fourth dimension and became very excited that she knew a way to get there.

We walked for a bit until we came to a door with a line outside it.
The people stood in a single queue and were going inside it, one at a time.
Finally it was time for me and my g/f to go inside, but as soon as we had passed the threshhold, her phone rang IRL.

Of course we both woke up, and we did wake up at the first ring, the phone was set to loud.

While she was talking on it, I was cursing the phone, thinking about how cool it would have been to go to the third dimension. Then I stopped and asked myself, didn’t I think we were going to the fourth dimension? And weren’t we actually going to the third dimension? And isn’t this the third dimension???

It was strange, because the phone rang the second we stepped through the door, and we did indeed both travel back to the third dimension from some other dimension as promised.

Gov, that’s the best way to say “Wake up” I’ve ever heard. :smile:

“Crap, I think I’m headed back to the third dimension! Better start spinning.”