paper clips ( this is no joke)

I say, dont worry about it, i already am handling this…

I think it’s extremely obvious what the reason for this is. Everyone who has posted here before is completely and utterly wrong.

The problem is, you’re obviously Magnetic!

If im magnetic, why does it only happens with clips???

When I first came across this post I was gonna reply that I rarely see paperclips in my waking life and found the Ampout’s situation odd, to say the least. This morning once I got to school, I was waiting in one of the buildings and I glanced on the floor and saw a paperclip. I laughed, thinking about Ampout and picked it up and put it in my backpack. As a friend and I were walking to class five minutes later, I noticed something shiny on the ground and realized it was another paperclip. I picked that one up as well and put it with the first one (you can never have too many paperclips). In class, we got our career/aptitude tests back and what was holding the thick package together? Yes, one big paperclip. Now I don’t really think this is incredible, just a coincidence. I just thought it was funny how things turn up when they’re in your sub-c. :wink:

Yeah, nice example this is!!

I have had a period in which, whenever I checked a digital clock, I saw numbers like ‘22:22’, ‘11:11’, etcetera. It went really scary after some time!

JJJ

Sno_isulli wrote:

Correct me if im wrong, but aren`t schools normally abundant with paperclips? :tongue:

This sounds interesting, I’ll be looking out for paperclips sno_isulli!

I guess so, but my point was that I rarely see or notice them. Having this post in mind was what made me notice things I often overlook. I just thought it a bit funny is all.

Today someone asked me for a paperclip. I wouldn’t normally have thought anything of it, but after reading this…

Hmmm,Today I saw post-it’s every where,it made me think of this topic. :content:

Watch this movie:
undergroundfilm.org/films/vi … oftype=lar

I know how schools are abudant with paper clips, but… its not only at school… its everywhere i go…
ask deadbynature… he has seen it in first hand

PS: Yesterday i didnt found any paper clips… Hurray!!!

It’s just the opposite for me, I can’t seem to find any paperclips at all. Perhaps you could collect the ones you come across and send them to me? :smile:

Actually, I don’t recall seeing a paperclip for the past two years or so… Who needs them anyway, when you can just use a stapler instead?

Most people don’t remember specific instances of paper clips odd2k. I’m sure you have seen one at some point though :smile:

Hey, you probrably dont think im looking for paperclips werever i go…
let me just say that i found one today, maybe a hour ago… and i wasnt thining about paperclips… i was thinking about an essay i made in the afternoon.

Reading this post made me realize that i find lots and lots of pennies but never really notice it. On a given day i would say that i see at least 5 pennies. I usually just give em a kick though. The other day at school i kicked one and watched it roll down the stairs which was cool cuz it bounced. I followed it and it had settled next to another penny. Wow maybe i should start picking them up id be rich in no time! :tongue: Anyone else get this? cuz it could just be that pennies are worthless and thus people throw em around and they collect on the ground cuz no one picks them up due to their value…maybe…

You have obviously been chosen for the noble quest of the paperclipper. There is one paperclipper out of every generation, it is their job to rid the world of paperclips, as they are evil.

Or someone could be following you and throwing paper clips at you.
Or something else…

Damn it, I saw a paperclip today. :neutral:

THis gives me an idea for Sea life. Journey to the centre of the paper clip, as miniture people.