Take this Visual Cognition Test

13 to 15.

(not counting the first pass as we don’t know who it came from)

#14 is the one were he passed it and it bounced of the black top girls head.

and the possible 15 is the one near the end were the girl and one of the guys are together on the left and the other guy passes it over from the right. I couldn’t tell if the girl caught it and passed it to the guy or if the guy actually got it - his body was in the way so impossible to tell.

But i will assume he got it first and say 14.

forgot to add, a couple of times it looks like the whites actually hand the ball off to the guys in black and “swap” balls But that may have just been my imagination.

14 is what I counted first run. now let me watch it again. :wink:

seems easy with only 1 ball, just keep your eye on the ball.

ah, it is 15, I think :lol:

it get’s tricky when they are on the left side.

oh yeah, this is a pretty large file. wow.

It’s 14 here. :smile: At least I think so. :biggrin:

Yeah, I saw it… but I don’t want to ruin it for anyone.

14 i think, but that one time when the dude is blocking the site you simply can’t tell for sure

Any advance on 14?

Right well I might as well reveal the truth…

It doesn’t matter how many passes you counted. You passed the test if you noticed a person in a gorilla suit wander on, look at the camera and beat its chest!

Like I said, I failed, but only sortof. When the answer was mentioned, I didn’t have to watch the video again for proof…

I remembered it. It was really weird, like when something someone says triggers a vague memory of a bizarre dream.

My experience leads me to believe that scientists are drawing the wrong conclusions about experiments like this.

14 and I saw the guy in the monkey suit.
What do I win? :wink:

---------------------SPOILER----------------

I thought that monkey-guy appeared there as a part of the test, to distract us from counting :eh:

-------/Spoiler-------------

AGh, annoying… I had to download it because my browser didn’t support quicktime, and the name of the file is gorilla.mov, so it kinda ruined the test :smile: haha

I counted 14 also.

hell, try counting the black shirts, I counted 19 but that seemed alot more confusing than the white shirts

what a dumbass(me) I read ahead. did’nt realize I failed already. :eh:

hehe nice yeah i didnt remember seeing the monkey suit until after i had read the spoiler, it was the same experience kind of like ‘wait yeah i did see something weird’ hmmmm interesting i think i kind of understand some stuff more, need to increase my perception and observance…great post in the LD forums by the way

It ended as he was just about to catch the 14th pass…I hope that’s right cos it seemed VERY easy. And I DID see the guy in the gorilla suit, he was in the way and he amused me

i counted 14, but one or two toward the end confused me…

and i didn’t notice the gorilla, but now that i read about it i have a fragmented gorrilla memory, which might be fake.

haha that’s hilarious watching it again.

I’ve seen this one before but despite that i missed the gorilla costume again. Not only am i blind but my memory must be getting bad as well :smile:

That was crazy. I counted 14, but didn’t even notice the gorilla!