Have you ever ...

did the reality check (while visiting this site) and turned out to be dreaming ?

Nope sorry, hasn’t happened yet but that would be interesting. I should try that now.

I’ve dreamed about posting on this forum, and even noticed some strange things going on here, but I never did a RC :sad:

Never dreamed about this site.

No but I often find myself doing a RC while going through the site.

Never dreamed about this site, but now I’ve said that I will in about two nights…I do that, it’s wierd.

I’ve dreamt about this site once. Never did an RC :sad:.

I also seem to dream about MSNM alot :eh:. But it never occurs tome to re-read any of the words :sad:.

That is a REALLY good idea…ok…going to msn to read, reread and reread again my messages lol!

I dream about MSNM all the time… hehe sometimes I’ll be standing right in front of someone but instead of talking I type to them

one time there was a giant windows start bar in my front yard…Damn this information age!

I did turn lucid here once, but sadly i woke up soon after… Things were slightly different… Reality check logo was in a different location, recent discussions was in a different location aswell… :smile:

That’s funny u say that, cuz when I used to sit next to my friend in a computer lab at school, I wouldn’t talk either, I’d type… I mean he’d be sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME! lol

In my only forum dream, I don’t remember having any body. Like I was just seeing the page, not the monitor and everything else.

So what would happen if I though “eek, I need to do an RC?” :wink:

I can’t believe someone actually dreams about MSNM …
damn ! :happy: