walking through mirrors...

is one set thing supposed to happen when walking through mirrors? just like light switches wont work etc…i say this because:

ive had quite a few LDs, after a few i decided to go through a mirror, my first attempt failed because in a hotel room bathroom, just as i was throwing my head through, my tshirt snagged on a draw handle and stopped me. anyway last night i had one ultra long lucid dream that i swear must have lasted all night. i went through mirror after mirror, even trying different methods, slowly sinking my head in or diving headfirst at full speed. each time i went into a void of absolute nothingness…

then id have a false awakening in some place…(it was a palace last night) and still be lucid, then go though another mirror and appear in another part of the same palace, so basicly they were teleporters

so does mirror walking only do certain things for certain people? or is it the same for all? like reality checks?

I’m guessing it would do exactly what you were expecting it to do…so you probably had thoughts of teleportation to somewhere. Since you didn’t specify that somewhere, your brain must’ve decided to take you anywhere. :smile:

id read on this site it takes u to strange and wonderful places

but when thinking about it i thought ‘man i cant imagine what it would be like’

so the dream was an experiment. maybe because i had no idea what it was like inside the mirror it ended up being nothing, and so i got returned to the previous dream because i dont think your brain likes dreaming of absolutely nothing

Try again. It may have just been that handful of dreams.

When I first came across this site, I read about walking through mirrors and couldn’t wait to try it. I’ve only done it a few times and each time I end up exactly where I start. So here I am walking into my full-length mirror and I step through and my foot comes right back out. It’s weird! Where’s my strange and wonderful place?

You should expect to end up somewhere if your mind doesn’t take you anywhere… maybe you could say “hey let’s go somewhere new” and then jump in… but I think you should try it again.

No part of lucid dreaming is really “common” for everyone. The first time I tried to put my hand through a mirror, it ceased to be reflective and became a clear window to the next room. The second time, I picked up a hand mirror and raised it to my eyes (covering my entire vision) in an attempt to change the dreamscape, but ended up throwing it against a wall to escape the posessing gaze of the reflected eyes that were staring back at me.

lol Atheist hehe eyes that haunt you lol thats sure is funny :happy:

Nope never had that…i have had that i saw myself changing in the mirror all the time. But most often i just go through it and am at another place or i get stuck in a sort of weird silver liquid where i c hundreds of other places reflected at bubbles in that silver liquid.
Well all sort of weird things happen when u go through a mirror often, not always but often :smile:

Jeff