Has anyone had an LD sleeping during the DAY?

LD’s are actually more likely to occur in a day sleep rather than night sleep, because your body is more in the ‘day-awake’ mood.

-stranger

I don’t know that LD s are more likely during daytime naps. I do concede that LD during the later part of the sleep cycle are easier than at bed time or naps. I practice WILD at bed time and throughout the night and I have successful WILD S at bed time. I have dried LD ing with naps a few times an I found it to be just as hard as bed time LD s. However, I found that when I naturally wake during the night I use WILD as I return to sleep to be quicker and easier than at bedtime or naps.

yes, both lucid dreams ive ever had have occured in afternoon naps.

I purposly wake up at night so i can use the WBTB method. Other than that I try to use WILD during a nap and MILD or WILD at night.

whoops i meant an OOBE during the day. i dunno i’m new, just thought it’d be kind of weird to see yourself during the day, cuz when i had it, everything was dark and almost pitch black except for a light in the middle.

I usually don’t remember much from my daytime naps, except maybe some weird thoughts. It could mean that I have poor dream recall, or I can’t get to REM stage.
OBE… obes could be easier during naps because you sleep lightly, so it’s easier to WILD (and OBE is much like WILD).

Yes Lonewolfz i had lots and still have, when i do a midday noon or midday nap :smile: that works still the best for getting a ld!

Jeff

Hhmmm… I would say that would probably be a dream of yourself having an OOBE but of course with OOBEs who knows. As far anyone knows when you have one everything you see is dark no matter what. Anyway thats just my imput.

Well I tried to WILD with a nap again today but no success. I don’t understand I can wild at bed time and with WBTB but no luck with napping. I just can’t get relaxed enough. I will keep trying though.

Well I tried to WILD with a nap again today but no success. I don’t understand I can wild at bed time and with WBTB but no luck with napping. I just can’t get relaxed enough. I will keep trying though.

Sorry accidental triple post. When I tried to post a screen popped up saying web site not responding I hit refresh. Sorry, :sad:

milod789 maybe you should just try sleep then instead of wild when u take your nap?

Jeff

I took a nap because I wanted to try to WILD during the day. My goal is to be able to induce LD ‘s at will. I tried again this afternoon and I at least came close but no success. I’ ll keep practicing.

Yes keep on practising Mylod789 :smile:
I think thats very important, lol, ppl are so impatience mostly.
Some things just take time…keep believing in it.

Jeff

jeff

Thanks for the encouragement.

My first hurdle I had to get over was believing that WILD was possible which I did by having one.

Then despite what everyone else said I started to have success with WILD at bed time. Most people say that is impossible but I refused to believe it, and then I did it.

Napping is one of my next hurdles to get over.

No matter what happens I refuse to give up until I can wild at anytime I choose.

I can wild before sleeping also, its not impossible.
Well dont forget to enjoy practising and normal dreaming also!
Its not just the goal that gives pleasure also the path to the goal must be fun else you do yourself short :smile:

Jeff

Jeff

I still have plenty of normal dreams. Weather I want them or not. I have not yet mastered my WILD technique yet. I have noticed that my normal dreams have become more interesting as I have more LD ‘s. And I do enjoy them.

Happy dreaming

:happy: Great to hear that milod789!

Jeff

:smile: thats cool. i noticed i dream more too after i visited this site. on a side note, i’ve been losing a LOT of sleep. shouldn’t stay up so late lol. oh well, this LD thing can wait til summer or something.

I have had Ld’s during the day it really doesn’t matter if its day or night.

I’ve had Ld’s when I took 10 minute naps before during the day.