The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" IX

Hi IanEgg and Astrojazz welcome aboard :smile:

Hope you 2 will surprise us all with many lds and interesting dreams :wink:

Jeff

We aren’t really much of a permanent community here, except in the Lucid Lounge. If you want to join a close-knit group which does dream stuff together, knows each other well and so on, join a dream team at the SeaLife forums. Click on the fish icon on the top menu (“FAQ”, “Search”…)

Hey everybody. I found out about lucid dreaming a couple of years ago, and have been trying it on and off since then. I hope to finally stick with it for awhile until I get really good.

Well it was only part-time lurking, a visit once in a blue moon. I’m not the most regluar of people (regular as in time wise, I’m normal otherwise, honest) So don’t expect the world of posts from me!

I actaully wanted to take the car OUT of the dream with me. :happy: Though holding onto something sounds like a good thing to experiment with!

That’s ok with me, I’m not much for group outings. Funnily enough, all the times I’ve noticed the blue fish, I’ve never clicked it. Then, I havent been registered, so pretty much ignored the icons :razz:

Hi all the other new people, good luck with lucidity!

Welcome to the lurker king ianegg!! I’m so glad you decided to post :wink:

Also hello to evilshiznat and AstroJazz!

I hope all 3 or you have fun exploring your dreams!
Good luck :peek:

:tongue: Charlottedreamer beat me to the topic this time. :happy:

Welcome to evilshiznat and AstroJazz!

You’ll find it’s a really friendly community here. Have fun browsing, posting and dreaming! :dream:

Hey Everybody! I’m a new member. What can I say? hmm… well I am 20 years old soon to be 21 :grin: , and I have been having lucid dreams for as long as I can remember. I used to think that having lucid dreams was the norm until I told a friend about a dream I had and how I realized I was dreaming. She looked at me crazy and said that never happened to her before. So then I started asking other people if it had ever happened to them and everyone said no. So I started doing research on what I was experiencing, and that’s how I found out what is was called. I used to just call it, waking up in a dream. So anyway, I came across this forum and was so happy that I could interact with people who actually know what I’m talking about.

Hi pocahontas83, welcome to ld4all! Glad you found us, i wish you a pleasant stay :smile:

:peek:

if you dare travel all the way back, back to the beginning of this topic, way in the old days, when it was still called: new here? shake hands with the rest of us! You will find my introduction :wiske:

[size=75]or take the shortcut here :tongue: [/size]

Wow pocahontas83, you have been personally welcomed by the website owner. You will have us all envious :grin:
I’ll add my own welcome to pasQuale’s and hope some of your LD ability rubs off onto me :tongue:

pasQuale I have read the shake hands thread…but had forgotten your post :shy: but remember Atheist’s post there. Well I foretold you would post here and you did :tongue: so my “freaky powers” are increasing :happy: :wiske:

Hi, my name’s Joe. I’m 20 and live in the beautiful countryside of Yorkshire, England. I’m a novice lucid dreamer, and i’ve had 3 LDs so far, but I am desperate for more! It can become a very obsessive interest this LD! Oh yeah, the first place I found out about LD was on this website, which I stumbled across for some reason I can’t remember now a couple of months ago. So a big, big thanks to the maker of this place.

p.s. I changed my name to 1984

Welcome to the forum jphicks!! :happy: Yes you’re right about that: LDing can be quite obsessive! Nice to hear that you’ve already had 3 LDs :smile: Keep them coming! :wink:

Also, a warm welcome to you too, pocahontas83 :peek: :happy:

Hi, I’m Siiw, and I’m new. :smile:

When I finally got a net connection back, it was very nice to see that this page was still here. It has always been one of my favourites. I’m 26, from Norway, and has been LD-ing naturally for as long as I can remember…but not very often. I hope I will learn a lot from you people. :smile:

Hello jphicks, I’m from lancashire just to the west of you. :grin: So hello neighbour!

Welcome Siiw, I have been reading your journal in the diary section. So I feel like I know you a little already. :wink:

Hello!

I’ve discovered LD 2 days ago by surfing the Wikipedia,
the only thing I’ve managed so far is that I had remembered
5 dreams from previous night, I hope I’ll have LD soon as I have
many ideas for them :smile:
After I woke today I started to swear because I didn’t realize
that I was just dreaming. I also made a reality check recently
and I saw that clock hands were moving backwards! Damn, that
was just a real malfunctioning clock :grrr:

lots of new members since I last looked
Welcome Easty, ianegg, AstroJazz, evilshiznat, pocahontas83, jphicks, Siiw and kamilprz

hi! i registered here yesterday after having sniffed around for some time. i find LD’ing very amusing, and for now i am training my dream recall with my mp3-player. there’s still a way to go before i remember one dream a night, and i also have some problems using the mp3 player half asleep :tongue:. btw, i am living in norway, scandinavia. i am 17 years old and still going to high school, and next year i am going to new zealand as an exchange student.

Hello, I’m new here!! but this is my 2nd post, because I already introduced myself in my LD Journal

Wow, three more new members!
Welcome kamilprz, sImen and DiThi :grin:
You’ll find this is the most friendly forum on the internet. :happy:

Hey, I’m new here by a few days, although i have 1X posts.

Hey!
Discovered Lucid Dreaming from a psychedelic trance CD named
“Lucid Dreaming” some 30 days ago (it’s booklet had a link to the
Lucidity Institute). And today I’ve reached low lucidity twice, but
still what a rush !! Can’t wait to get full lucidity :smile:

see you around :peek:

and a big ‘hejsan’ to all swedish oneironauts out there :happy: