WILD and Cross-eyed view

During most recent WILD or trance attempts I get this: view of my room from sleep position, one eye viewing one thing and the other something else. Or, viewing with eyes crossed yet somewhat in focus. I just can’t tell if I open my real eyes during paralysis or if it’s a dream view, hard to hold since it feels very disorienting.

When sleeping non-rem, where do the eyes point? What do they do? Does anyone else get this?

I also have experienced that before. It’s like seeing through one eye, the reality and other one in the dream world. It’s very distorting. It often happens when I try to wake up fast from a dream. I think it happens when your brain is still in dreaming mode when you try to wake up therefore you have two visual datas to interpret… one from outside and one from inside (your dream). You know what I’m trying to say?

Anyways, if you’re talking about non-REM cycle beyond REM stage, I often find myself looking at my third eye charka. For some reasons, I found it an excellent place to control my trance and especially if I want to re-start dreaming then I focus on that area. If not, then I focus on my plexus solar charka to induce a deeper trance. :smile: Sometimes from actual focusing on my third eye charka, I get a headache. So it really depends on my intention(s) and my natural urges to do whatever is needed.

Good topic by the way! :smile:

I had a similar thing a few days ago. For a split second I saw the dreamworld with one eye and my bedroom with the other eye. Felt kinda freaky, and then I woke up from concentrating too much on the real world.