Competition Rankings for March

Had another LD this night, though a very brief one.

I’ve been lucid almost every night this month, but it as been a different kind of lucid. I just know that I am in a dream, and I can tell that I am influencing the dream, but it is different than my usual LD. It is much more subcouncious. I’m not going to count these, because they happen all nigh every night and that would be a total of like 80 for march, but I am just going to continue hoping that they transform into solid LDs.

I had another LD this night - a longer one, it was WILD induced but I wasn’t trying consciously to WILD… yet I did…

8 LD’s now… much better than last month (0 :neutral: ).

9 LDs now…

WOW! I had 5 seperate solid LDs last night AMAZING! That was the most active night of my life… up from 3 in one night.

19 for the month

I seem to have hit a bit of a brick wall at the moment, but finaly I’ve had one more…

Yum, one more last night.

9 LD’s

So I guess you’re at 5 for this month? Because you never mentioned it explicitly :smile:

Hm it’s strange though… Since the day I’m in charge for the competition rankings of this month, my LD rate has decreased dramatically (I got only very short low-level LDs). Did anyone else who started a previous rankings-topic experience this too?

Maybe, no idea :bored:

Lol how should I classify “maybe”? :tongue:
Unless you’ve anything against it, I’ll put you on the list with 5 LDs this month :content:

So mystic since you started this thread my LD’s have been short too, I conclude that it’s probably you fault :tongue:, sorry I couldn’t help myself. But my ND’s have been extremely vivid and interesting, so if that’s your doing start this thread next month too :grin:

March hasn’t been a good month for me - 0 LD’s :sad:

Are you planning to take legal action against me? :tongue:

Three more last night

wow I’ve never actually COUNTED my LD’s, I think it’s a lot, since I have them everynight, and several in a night, and I have them when I take naps. Basically, anytime I sleep.

So I have 3 years worth of them!!

Do I win? hahaha

One more for me… now im at 4 LD’s in March

Woohoo, thats the most ive had in a month :smile:

-stranger