Almost got to space !

We’ll I’ve been working on dream recall/ lucid dreams ect lately with little success I think because of my busy real time schedule ect. But I had some success the other day when I became lucid…

I went lucid on a street. I rubbed my hands together and then I saw two cars. I went to the bumber of the one car and picked it up and tossed it over my left shoulder. I continued on and wanted to “Run fast”, something ive had little success at previously. I tried, and started to go pretty fast…I was heading down a buisness street and I was doing RC on the words…which worn’t words at all, they were more like squilly lines and stuff, not a single readable word.

I wanted to go faster, and I did, but I could feel the resistance of my legs and feet and they were going to give out, so I started to lift off the ground almost by myself like i was on auto, but it quickly sparked the idea of flight and I was from then on AIRBORNE!

I started flying faster, gliding through the air now rather than bumby running…I started to go faster and higher and I was getting scared!!! But I remembered it was a dream and I was safe, but Its still hard to get over the feeling of being flying high in the air…with no chute/plane or anything lol.

I started going to high that the city was now just a small glob of lights…and I started to see the stars of the horizon come into view…I was saying out loud, ’ NICE I"LL FINALLY GET TO SPACE" (Have had little success at this in Ld’s as well) . I started slowing down and couldnt get to space, like usual, but then I looked in front of me and ill be damned…a rocket on its way to space. I said if i can just get over and grab it, SO I TRIED HARD, and began flying towards the rocket, grabbing hold of it, and after I did and felt it was seconds before i was completely in space, I woke up. (I think I might of had a few seconds of non gravity flight, but might of been just a dream, or a few seconds of lucidity I don’t recall).

Next time I try for sure.

This is great…this is 2 years in the making! I’m STILL going to summon a GOOD FIRE BALL one of these days, never got to do that either hehe.

I know what you mean about the scared feeling when flying so high. My mission is to go to space as well. I’ve only been a couple of times but have yet to explore a planet. Good luck with your efforts!

cool, let us know how it goes man, i’m gonna have to put a space flight on my todo list :yinyang:

I’m still trying to reach the clouds! Incredible sense of size, space, distance in LDs I must say…good luck LucidLasVegas

I’ve been in space twice. The first time was my first time flying and I ended up on the other side of the universe in an instant because I couldn’t control the speed. The second time I was in space I had became a good LD pilot. In this dream I was actually more my astral body, so that helped. I flew up to the atmosphere I could tell when I was exiting, because things went from hazy on the horizon to black wih stars. I got scared because of theno air in space, but I knew I didn’t need to breath. I started flying faster and faster in space, because there is no recistance(relativly). I eventually reached the center of the universe and the entire universe broke down into millions of copies of this odd shape.

Thats what I found in space, you guys let me know what you find :smile: