Mixing Calea and Mint Tea

The night before last I had a revelation. Perhaps Calea effects your dreams like mint tea; it doesn’t require a large amount.

I itook one bag of mint tea, opened it and put an equal amount of calea leaves in. I then boiled a cup of water in the microwave and steeped the tea bag after boiling. The calea taste was not over bearing witht he mint tea. I had two glasses. When I was drinking I could feel a distinct pressure in my head, and when I slept I found I woke up wide awake throughout the night like calea often makes me feel. I couldn’t sleep so I took melatonin which meant kissing good bye to my dreams for the night.

However last night, one day after drinking the two glasses of tea, I had five lucid dreams in one night. This i more lucid dreams than I have ever had in one night.

I often find that mint tea effects my dreams the night i drink it, but even more the night I don’t drink it after I had been drinking it.(make sense)

I just wanted to let you guys know about my amazing results… hopfully all of you will have results to share also.

But you said you took Melatonin to finally fall asleep. How do you know if it was or wasn’t the Mealatnin that caused the LD’s?

That was the night before… I had no results the night of consumption which was the night I took melatonin.

what is Calea?

google it :smile:

Communications Assistance for Law Enforcement Act :confused:

I don’t think so! :tongue:

After my first experiment in mixing, I waited a few days before trying again and experienced very few dreams and no LDs.

Two nights ago I had another cup. The night was void of dreaming it seemed, until about 7am when it becme extermely vivid. I was councious ni the dream, but was unaware that it wasn’t reality.

Last night I had another cup. My night was full of vivid life like dreams, just like the last experiement. Around 7am I woke up to goto the bathroom. WHen I went to bed I went straight into a lucid dream.

One interesting experience while in this dream was spinning. As I spun the world went from black into thousands of fractal like squares containing similarscenes and then the world zoomed into one of them.

I would like to say that people who doubt calea are looking at it the wrong way. There is no question in my mind that calea vastly increases my REM cycles. It also increased the fluidity of the dreams. By this I mean each dream in a continuation of the next, and all of the thinsg that have already ahppened in the dreams throughout the ngiht still applied to the current dream.

Calea wount make you instantly lucid. It barely even enhances my dreams the same night, but just like mint tea, my dreams the night after are amazing.

Another note… you don’t have to over do the calea. THis was a mistake of mine in the past. Your tea doesn’t need to be strong and undrinkable. Go for a lighter tea more often for better dream results.

For people talking about the holy grail of shortcuts… this is it… try it out.