tingling sensention

sometimes i feel a tingling sensention in my balls!(i search for the word but i cant find it sorry :wink: ) it sometimes like a shock and prevent me from falling asleep , that just happen right after i become relax. in those nights i know i got a more chance for ld.
and last night i feel new thing, i feel that tingling sensention in my back .
any body got like that feelings?

When practicing WILD you will get all kinds of sensations tingles and itches and things. The only solution is to ignore them. Direct your attention somewhere else and let go of more of your consciousness. Soon you won’t feel it anymore once you go deeper. We could create a hole thread about this: tingles, itches and tickles ho my. lol :cry: Just keep practicing you will eventually get past it. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

Happy Dreaming

thank
yes i feel that right after i become relax , but that is powerfull and it is a bit hard to omit it. but i think i never try hard to do that. i’ll try it.

On the positive side it is a good sign that you are starting to let your body fall asleep while your mind is still awake. It is just too awake. Eventually you will get to where you can let your consciousness go faster and these things wont be as troublesome.

I don’t know howp you can just ignore those feelings. I mean, I give in to the itch or whatever after a couple of seconds… a half a minute at most :sad:.

It is not easy. :grrr:

I haven’t even felt any tingling yet (well, maybe once), I just fall asleep too soon :sad: When I decide to try and WILD I start fidgeting and can’t get comfortable for ages, I need some new pillows :tongue:

When I first tried WILD I used some progressive relaxation techniques first then used a WILD technique. It might help you get compfortable. You could also try and learn about meditation. It definitely helps with WILD.

thanks for your helps.
i think with some trying i can pass it , like some relaxation exercise.