Bad Mood

I just tried to WILD. Well, my entire body started to get heavy and then I started to drift off. Shortly after, for no reason, I jerked myself awake.

:sad: :sad: :sad: Now I’m in a bad mood for some reason. I’m very jittery, and when I “woke up,” I found myself questioning “How am I ever going to lucid dream?”

:sad:

I’m sorry about your bad mood. I’m sure we’ve all gotten frustrated with our LDing efforts. I remember back when I was into astral projection, I would get so fed up with it all and think the same thing. Everything will turn out all right though. I hope you cheer up soon.
:wink:

Feeling a little better now. Was a little odd though.

Just checked out your journal (I think it was) and you mentioned using a file from warpmymind. You don’t think there’s a connection, do you?

I would doubt it. I’m not sure exactly what happened though. I think I was just pissed because I woke myself up right as I was drifting off.

Have you tried anything besides WILD? Personally, I suck at WILD. I’ve made it one or two times, maybe. Try MILD/RCILD/LILD/VILD if you havent. Everyone is different, not all techniques works for everyone.

Yeah, mostly I’ve been mixing it up. Actually, today was the first time I’ve ever attempted it. Instead of actually doing it, I think I just started to doze off. :content:

A similar event happened to me yesterday. I layed down and set aside 2 hours to nap. I sat there and sat there and never fell asleep, everytime I was about to fall asleep I woke myself for no reason. I find that I only LD when I take a nap with the intention of actually sleeping. I think I am to anxious when I have the intention of Lucid Dreaming. So maybe just try and take a nap in the middle of the day when you are tired. Make yourself tired. Go to sleep at 11pm-12am and wake up around 5-6 then either go back to sleep in an hour, or if your not tired then wait til the afternoon to go back to sleep when the night will probably catch up with you.