WILD attempt

I tired something I read here about WILD, someone posted laying still in bed and counting backwards from 100 and saying I will have a lucid dream. Well I tried it and after counting down several times I started to drift off I felt like I was 1/2 awake 1/2 asleep and started to see images getting clearer but then, I can’t remember why, but I just opened by eyes and was wide awake. I guess I was doing it right because I was aware of what I was doing and I was still counting while seeing the image. It was strange can anyone tell me if I’m on the right track.

…Yes, you are on the right track.

Anything else?

nope thanks

…Talk about no demand! :tongue:

Yes you are on the right track so keep practicing and you can get there. Just remember that you don’t want to keep yourself to awake. Maybe when you start to see the vivid HI stop counting and observe but, don’t get to attached to the imagery. You only want to keep yourself a tinny bit awake otherwise you get stuck a stay awake. I know this may not make sense to you now but, you will understand as you get closer.

Good luck

well I tried it agian and I think I was really close to it, but I couldn’t slip under or fall alsleep because I had to go to bathroom :cry: . Really discourging because it takes me a long time to start to drift off.

Don’t you hate that. :devil:

You got 2 choices

1. ignore it and try and take yourself deeper (sometimes works for me0
  2. get up and go then start over again
  3. Don’t drink so much before bed

Ok that’s 3 choices.

Happy dreaming

I ignored for awhile then I started to worry I was going to piss in my bed. :eek:

Guess that leaves you with choice #2.

Keep practicing.

Happy Dreaming

choice #4, make the best use of the situation and pull a WBTB??

Wait unless you were just going to bed for the first time for the night/day (depending on if your nocturnal)…i find lots of water makes for a nice natural alarm clock, i can hit the snooze on my radio as many times as i want, but i cant hit the snooze on ‘i gotta take a piss!’ more than once or twice before my body pulls a half-asleep walk lol :shy:

Yes W WILD. BTB is effective. Just do not stay up too long. I will only stay up for a few minutes an then start