How often do you LD?

I just had two of these but I am quite new to this and so I hope that this will improve.

hi
perhaps about 1 LD a month,but my dreams also often come in periods

Traumgänger

I have a question to all of you who have a lot of LD’s:
Did you start by having 1-3 LD’s, then didn’t have any success in a long time (like ½ to 1 year) and then just started to LD a lot?
I have only got 2 LD’s in my life, with very low controle.

Well, I am new to lucid dreaming, and now I manage to realize that I’m dreaming at least once every day in the weekends (not on the working day because I don’t sleep long enough :} But I am working on that…). The last weekend I became excited every time I realized that I was dreaming, and it made me wake up quickly. Now I have come past that stage, but I am still waking up slowly when I realizes that I’m dreaming, so now I have to work on making my dreams longer. I think that my first proper lucid dream is just around my corner.

Think I will go to bed soon… :sleeping:

I have not really able to find a period but i hope i get one evry week. i just started lucid dreaming. I am so happy i can controll my dreams. :happy:

I’ve had precious few lucid dreams too. I’ve been practicing induction techniques for about 6 months. In this time I’ve had about 5 lucid dreams, and none within the last month or so. I’m still experimenting with different induction techniques so I think it might be a matter of finding exactly which techniques work best for you.

at first i had 0-1 a month now i have it close to everynight and sometimes 2-3 a night.

Shows that through determination and over a few years it can be done

Peace

Richard :bounce:

I’m at 0 for about a year and a half. :cry:

WHICH MEANS…

That I’m long overdue for a big set of LDs…Right? :content:

what techqs are u using?

I’m currently at once a week. I hope to have more now, of course!

For me it differs. On average I get one every week. But sometimes I can go 2 weeks and not have any LD’s. Then suddenly I get 1 and then another after 2 days. For some reason I usually get 2 withing 3 days.
Example: If I get one LD on monday night I will most likely get another one on wednesday.

Usually ca. 1 or 2 pr month, but lately I have got 2 pr week. It seems like just reading a lot about lucid dreaming helps a lot.

Usually 2-3 a week, but currently I’m in a drought…
I have this too, JaRoD. I often have a short lucid drought once every three months, and then out of nothing I usually get 3-5 LDs in a few days. Very strange…

mystic, I wonder if it has something to do with when you get a LD you think alot about it during the day. And therefore you sort of induce another LD.

Might be… And when you finally have a LD after a drought, you’re more excited about it then usually, thus inducing more LDs. Sounds logical :smile:

A few times a week, usually.

I joined the forum around July or something of last year (can’t remember for sure) and just started checking it regularly in the middle of this February. Ever since then, my LDing has improved drastically. All I can do is say, “Thank you, ld4all!!!” (Oh, and my sub-c of course!)

A few months ago I was averaging about 1 LD a month, at maximum.

Now I am having about 1 or 2 a week, so pretty happy with my progress.

-stranger

RC+ Dream Journal + WILD + MILD…Or I try, anyway.

Nazca that is really go. drop one or two and really focus on one and see if that makes a difference, it has for some ppl in the past. i know that i focus only on RC :happy:

Good luck