Brainwave Generator: A file I found that Worked

3.1.11 is the newest version but I was finally able to get version 3.1.8. and umm well… It seems very nice. I’ve listened to a bunch of presets, very interesting. ClarkKent sumbited a preset called LD Test and 12. I can’t wait to try this program out when I go to sleep and I’ll have my fingers crossed. I hope I have positive results. Later

Wow, it works for shifting me to a very deep meditative state, is much more effective than builtin presets. :music: Now I use Deep Mind IV everynight and when I wake up I don’t feel sleepy even when I slept only 5 hours. BWGen works great under WINE in linux althought there are other soft like autoZen or SBAGen…
I exported Deep Mind IV in 2 wav files (one normal, the other left-right reversed) and encoded into mp3 in stereo mode (not joint stereo) that guarantees that there aren’t channel mixing.
Each mp3 lasts 45 min and its size is 42M.
I’d like upload it somewhere for you but I haven’t enough webspace (web1000 ftp doesn’t work :angry:)
Another posibility I’m trying to do is take repetitive parts and duplicate it (for example, the first 6 mins are at 15 hz, but the random noises at the backgound makes it almost equal) then bzip2 it and size would be about 8 mb both files.
Also I could share it via p2p
Suggestions?

WOW!

Deep Mind IV realy did a impact on me.

After about 15 minutes of listening I suddently fell in a incredably relaxed state, it felt wonderful. Like I was lying in a tank of body-tempratured water and just floating around. Then I got this small twitches in my leg it was realy hard to move. I didn’t see any pictures though.

Any tips if this happens today again? :smile:

Another note is that I rememberd my first dream in ages, to bad it wasn’t a lucid one.

can you help with where you found that?

The lastest one works fine if you get it and then use this patch in the same folder as it.

https://brainwave.crack.cd/BrainWave_Generator_v3.1.11.html

I’m going to try out LD test 12 tonight.

:grin:

LD Test and 12 is my preset - thanks for trying it out!

LD Test and 12 is my attempt to combine both LD Test and a preset called no 12 by Ed Case (Ed Case made some interesting presets and we used to try them on this board).

It is said that Deep Mind IV is more powerful and more ld/obe specific while Deep Mind VI is more general purpose, for sleep reduction, deep meditation and so on, maybe because there are no thunder sounds. DM V is like to VI but trice as long (3 x 45 min sequence). DM I, II and III don’t seem to be so popular…

I only tried IV myself several times and worked very well for sleep reduction and had an LD, wich is very good for me, becuase usually bwgen doesn’t affect me deeply :content: :music1:

Sleepy, your link gave me many viruses. :neutral:

(off-topic)

Let me guess… you use MS Internet explorer, the most unsecure browser in the world :tongue:

I suggest using a alternative like Mozilla Firefox, the best cross-plataform browser around :wink:
It’s open source and free

I use internet explorer. Never had any problems.

Internet explorer is full of vulnerabilities and viruses now exploit them.
So I don’t use it.

Well I tried Deep Mind IV as people mentioned it here. I didn’t have great
success. Didn’t manage to WILD with it, so I tried to sleep. When I was going to sleep I could eventually see colours but lost consciousness. I woke up some time later without recall of any dream. Now it seems that I did wake up and shout something, I’ve been told, but I don’t remember anything. Does this do this to you? I didn’t like it too much.

I have also downloaded the mp3 for Deep Mind ultimate 2 - from the preset author’s site- is that any good for lding or not?

i was just curious as to how you listen to the generator, i find it hard to sleep with headphones but this seems like the only way to get the beats , i have the generator and havent felt all to much on any of the lucid dreaming presets i downloaded, so basically im wondering how to use it comfortably enough that you fall aslepp and are still asleep by the time you reach the dream cycles, thanks yall

Well I use earphones. I do sleep with LD test but I did not sleep listening to DeepMind IV. I listened for a while in bed, then I removed the earphones and tried to sleep.

I second the recomendation of firefox!

It’s faster than ie, allows tabbed browsing, and like clark said, less prone to viruses and such. Alot of the spyware is catered to IE for instance. I haven’t gotten any spyware on my comp until my mom started using internet explorer again.

I downloaded that sucker just fine and didn’t get a virus, chances are you had a virus before hand.

I"M NEVER going back to IE.

I tried out Deep Mind 1V this afternoon. I put the head phones on thinking the program would run about twenty minutes but instead it went on for over one hour and I then shut it off. In fact I think it plays endlessly.

I was very relaxed by it and the impressive thing I discovered with it is that I was able to see hypnogogic images. This is unique for me because I never see hypnogogic images during my day time naps or when I use one of my hypnotic tapes. In fact I have tried several times during day light hours to see these images and without the Deep Mind 1V, I have never been able to do so.

Another feature is that it gave me sort of a small high. I attribute this to the fact that I played it for slightly over one hour which I believe is excessive. I had to take a valium to come down.

Frankly, it seems to have good potential but I have not had it long enough to render a viable report yet. I am very optimistic but then again I have been optimistic before by other dream things only to be let down with disappointment. Time will tell the story.

At this point I don’t know whether it’s best to use the Deep Mind 1V before going to sleep at night or wait until the early morning hours three hours before my daily rising.

Hi
I´ve got the linux version of autozen and sbagen.
Does anyone know how to use .bwg files with one of these?

tapir

You can emulate BWGen with WINE, it runs OK with most wine or winex versions

Then you can register/crack/cheat it, import bwg and export to wav (watch for left/right position)
Also if you have 42 mb of webspace, I would upload the mp3, or I can send it via some messenger program (IM me) for sharing it

Cheers

I find the best policy is practice. These only help slightly, as I don’t seem to fall alseep under the influence of them. I can usually get to sleep quicker without them.

Well I found it is difficult to sleep with Deep Mind IV.

I listened to it for about 9 minutes last night. It does not make recall better for me, the opposite.

I don’t know whether I’ll try again or go back to LD test.

Perhaps I’ll retry Dream Experience.