Omens

Has anyone ever had the intense feeling that something is an omen? For example, I was driving down the road the other day, and one of the lights suspended over it was flickering like it was about to go out. I found myself incredibly entranced by it, so much so that for a second I completely forgot I was driving. I had an intense rush of emotion, and my eyes felt like they would start watering. It was a feeling of complete awe. As I passed it I kinda came back to reality and had to recollect myself.

Anyone had an experience like this?

Yeah… i did… everytime i see a paperclip :tongue:

sometimes (more often lately) i get rushes of emotion for no really good reason. and if i had less pride than i did, or no one was watching, i’d probably start crying

it’s not like i’m depressed or anything, my current theory is something in me is trying to find an outlet

Read “The Alcehmist”… It may give you the same feeling that flickering light did… :happy:

DeyBwah

I get the same thing, I like your theory

on topic: I’ve had strange things happen too but don’t know what to make of them. ie: sitting on a bus thinking of LD4all when the word PILOT crosses my view, that Honda suv. I see three spiders crawling near me three days in a row, knowing on the first day I’ll see two more, etc.

maybe the subconscious influences your thoughts in a way that guide you towards an event that seems to have special significance (omen) as an outward means of expressing something shrugs

strange happenings… this girl has lived in my dorm for at least 2 years (she’s soooooo pretty, i was always too shy to talk to her though) for some reason i started running into her more and more and more and more, like to the point where i was like “okay, maybe i should try to talk to her”

but i was chicken and wrote her a poem instead (yeah i know, cop out) anyway, after that i haven’t run into her anymore (of course she could be avoiding me, but i don’t think that’s the case, i think i took care of whatever my subconscious was trying to tell me to take care of and now i don’t run into her anymore shrug)