:help:

I’ve been a lucid dreamer for as long as I can remember, but didn’t really know what it was until I started researching it just recently. Most of the time I can have a LD whenever I want and about whatever I feel like, but there have been a couple of dreams that I didn’t have control of. I still had my senses and rember my dream to the exact point yet I still don’t know how to interpret dreams and was wondering if someone could help me. Or if you can’t help just post a webpage that might help me on figuring out what this ment. (If you can help please respond ASAP)
My dream starts that I’m in a pure white room, there are no lights or windows but still it’s lit. There’s a marking on the wall and it kinda looks like a triangle inside another triangle with an “X” through it. I go over to the symbol, and touch it. Then the room starts to shake, and the walls collasp around me. Then there’s a shadowy figure that starts to speak to me. I don’t understand what he is saying and I start to ask him why is he there and who is he. He tells me his name is Lucifer and that I’ll die in three days. Yeah, this really freaked me out. So I woke up. I knew I was dreaming, but I’m not sure if this was a lucid dream or not.
Oh and I’ve had this same dream repeatly and it’s usually about the same. I’ve started having this dream since I was about ten years old. So I’m not gonna die like tomorrow or something, lol. But still any help someone could give would be very much appricated. :help:

If you knew, it was a lucid dream.

Your sub-conscious is desperatley trying to convey a message if you’ve had the same recurring dream that often. Prehaps someone has died in your family, and it started the sub-c about death.

The man may be your spirit guide. Prehaps you attempt to understand him and the message is being heard wrongly. Try to direct the dream into a completely different path, and see what the effects are.

I agree with Technodreamer. The fact that you have this dream repeatedly seems to suggest that it might have an important meaning. Not necessarily in a supernatural sense, but perhaps it says something about your current emotions, way of living, unresolved mental traumas,… I can’t really tell ofcourse, because I don’t know you. I just mentioned some possibilities :smile:
Perhaps, if you’re lucky, this man could be your spirit guide. I’d say, ask him about his motives, his history, why he visits you, etc… But all in a friendly way. Try to see him as a friend, in the same way as lucid dreamers treat their dream enemies using the confronting-your-nightmare method.
Or as Technodreamer also suggested, direct the dream to a different plot.
Experiment a little with different behaviour towards the figure, and hopefully this helps you to get a clearer picture of the man.

Good luck :smile:

Thanks for all your help! I will definatly try to uses the techniques uve posted, tonight. If any weird accourances happen I know I’ll have someone to turn to. thanks so much :content: