Sleeping Habits

Luckily for me, I often don’t have to wake up early in the morning. I’m not exactly an “early to bed, early to rise” type of person. Typically, I like to get to sleep some time between 11:00PM and 12:30AM, and I wake up around 9:00AM…or later if some guy with a chainsaw/lawnmower outside wakes me up and makes me lose sleep for an hour. How about your sleeping habits?

Mine vary alot, if I’ve got school then it normally about 10PM to bed, and 8AM waking time. In the holidays its about 10PM to bed, and 11AM waking time, but if I go out then its some early hour in the morning to bed, and I wake up whenever.

I go to bed at ~10 pm…my alarm clock is normaly set to 6.30 am…sometime 5.15 am if school beginns at 7.10 am

I don’t like my sleeping schedule! I would like to sleep from 12. Am until 9.20 AM… :eek:

7:00-7:20 AM to 10:00-12:00 PM (well, officially my bedtime is 10:00… but you probably know how it is… :content: ). Unfortunately I have had only one LD over three days on this schedule.

I have been working shift-work for the past 8 years. All different start times, so I don’t have a regular sleep pattern. Have started at every hour of the day!! Not recommended!
The best time for me to have vivid dreams is when I go to sleep at dawn and wake up after lunch-time. No alarm clocks to wake me and a room which is comfortable (not too warm or cold, good air circulation and some ‘white noise’ to block external noises).
The main thing for me though is waking on my own time (no alarm, I don’t even have a clock in my bedroom), sometimes falling back to sleep if I need to ‘finish’ a dream off.

On a school night i go to bed 10:30-11:00 pm and i wake up at 7:00 am. On the holidays i got to bed 11:00-whenever and i wake up 7:00-whenever.

3am-3pm usually.Longer if i got stoned before.

I usually go to bed anywhere from 2am-6am, and then I sleep til 8:30am if its a school day (tues/thurs), and on any other day I will sleep until somewhere between 2pm-5pm.

I PREFER to be up until 5 or 6am though, and sleep until 3 or 4pm. That’s what my biological clock likes. lol

On Mon-Fri i go to bed at 11:30 PM, and wake up at 7:00 AM. On weekends and holidays it tends to be 1:00-2:30 AM to 11:00-12:00 AM. My LD’s have been on my weekend schedule, which i hope they creep into the school schedule. As some people know i have a hard time goin asleep, with music in my head at night and crazy chainsaw/lawnmower people in the morning.

We gotta do sumthin about these guys…

Me? i have a tipical sleeping habit. On school days i go to sleep at 10:00pm and i wake up at 6:50. On week ends i go to sleep at 12:00-12:30pm and wake up at around 1:00 pm in the afternoon ! I then have to decide wether i eat breakfast or lunch.