wierd experience

Today I was lying in bed after sleeping for around seven hours and I was still tired so I decided to go back to sleep. When I was laying there i saw an image of someone sitting on a chair and I thought to myself hmm maybe I should work with this and try to wild. Well after that I didn’t get anymore hypnagogic imagery. I remember sort of observing a dream, and half aware it was going on, but I was not lucid. When I came out of it i realize I never lost consiousness but didn’t actually wild. Was this just a half wild or something, anyone else experience this? Should I try to expand on it and get an actual WILD next time?

sounds like you were close, try letting go of your awareness a little more and that should get you through into the dream where you should be lucid and increase lucidity

ya it was wierd because i wasnt even trying too, but when I try I don’t have as much success as that. I guess I’m focusing too hard.

yes, when i was tring wild i was focusing far to hard and paying attention to my body. the only time that i have actully done a wild i swhere i totaly forget about my body altogether.

It sounds like you were really close, try again and i am sure u will make it