Sherlock

Does anyone remember a guy named Sherlock? He used to post here, he wrote music, poetic, where did he go? I was just browsing the old network 54, or whatever its called, and saw some of his posts.

yer i do what a year and a hlaf ago? maybe more? had a few good posts, he had a friend that was on this bord as well, bot sem 2 have lefta t the same time…hmmm

Sherlock spammed the board with URLs to his site and music, and after about 10 warnings it was decided to ban him.

Pity that,he was fun dude:)

Pity indeed. Too bad he abused the boards as he did.
I remember one incident where he found all of his old threads, and then posted an empty reply in each. This forced the “new post” list to include nothing but threads created by Sherlock on the 1st page. :grrr:

Even after this we gave him a friendly warning, but he continued with this type of behavior. The whole flow of this community was interupted while he directed attention to himself, but we asked nicely for him to stop.

One last warning was given with some type of words like “the balls in your court, you decide if you want to stay here.” He replied with creating even more new threads advertising his band and music, AND created a few multiple accounts with different names.

I guess he made his decision. :neutral:

Yup,it wasnt to say that someone took wrong decision in banning:)
I remember that he had hmmmm…difficult personality:).
Pity in a way that by doing so much mess with his posts he stopped us from having talented lder here.
Oh well…people grow and change everyday,maybe we see him back here one day just to read about new experiences:)

Always nice to see someone have a mental breakdown online. :smile: