home video I was in. I was skiing down a mountain and lost control
bouncing down the slope :happy: … I started to laugh hard at myself and
immediately woke up continuing to laugh in waking state. I also had a
strange (almost aching) feeling in my throat that only lasted a few
seconds.

I’m not fully sure but did the actual sound of laughter (if I did laugh out
loud during my dream) wake me up? Or even the tension of ab’s ? :eh:
Anyone experienced this ?

Im still laughing quietly just thinking about the dream… What a great way to start your day :cool_laugh:

Well I have had dreams that I laughed in…but I don’t think I woke up.

Was it close to the end of your sleep? this dream? because maybe you were close to waking up anyway,

I remember a dream I had that I was watching a Seinfeld episode…Jerry just walked out of a theatre and someome said… “I HATED that show!”
Jerry said “Gotta LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HATE!”

And for some reason I found this really funny…I was laughing a lot. Now that I think of it…its not funny in fact makes not much sense lol

-stranger

yes I believe it was close to the end because I remembered a lot
of other stuff happening before my laughing :smile:

really not much of a topic to discuss but I just wanted to share
my experience. Thanks for your reply btw

Happy dreaming :happy:

actually yes ive had several dreams where ive woke up from laughing, but i cant remeber them they were so long ago, long before i kept a DJ

This remindes me of a dream where I woke up crying. I spent most of the dream looking for a girl that I had met in the beginning of the dream. When I couldn’t find her I started crying, the I woke up. It was probably because I was crying. Maybe any intense emotions can wake you up. Or maybe it’s only because we happen to close your eyes and wake up from that.

now that you mention it…i think ive woken up from crying once too

-stranger

this happened to me while i was feeling really lousy from a hang over and trying to sleep

i had just finally started to fall asleep… and i heard an ill mitch song in my head

www.illmitch.com … it’s hilarious.

and you know… i must have been half asleep for a good 5 minutes and all of a sudden i heard it and started laughing… and i was like “man no, don’t laugh, think about something else” so i thought about John Kerry… and that worked and I started falling back asleep and I thought of the song again and started laughing again…

this went on again and then i couldn’t fall back asleep at all.

i wasn’t too pleased.