get sick?

hey everyone. yesterday I came down with one heck of a flu. 102 fever and horrible body aches, and throbbing pressure behind my eyes. yuck. Last night, though, I had some incredibly lucid, vivid dreams. think being sick could have induced this? Also, in one dream, I felt some very strange Nitrous-Like intoxication out of nowhere… this made me do an rc and I discovered I was dresming. I flew around the strangely colorful psychedellic candy raver-type world and then something made me want to hold my breath… I held it for what seemed like a really long time and something was telling me BREATHE! BREATHE! even though I felt no urge to. soon after, I went into a half-sleep state where I could feel my RL biody but was stil in the dream, and a wave of warmth swept over me and everything got black. all of a sudden I was awake, gasping for air… it was a little disconcerting… any ideas?

thanks,

hey cool dream…

yeah i would say sickness could have induced it…

i should come and visit you… and like give you a kiss… so i can be sick

The past few years it seems I get a very nasty strain of the flu bug annually.
When I do I have >102F temperatures, and when this happens I get no dreams what-so-ever. I actually rarely sleep too. It’s awful, because I try to sleep to escape but I can. When I do sleep I never (remember) dream.

However, the day I pass the peak of sickness I get flooded with vivid dreams. The last time I had flu this is how it happened. I had very many dreams while I was recovering.
It was nice to come back to! :content:

Well, I’m just about better today, but last night was even crazier. I don’t think there was a period at all last night where I wasn’t dreaming… Then again, I’m not sure what was actual dreams and what was fever-induced delerium… I’m kind of suceptible to that… I ermember a couple years ago I was sick sleeping on the couch and I woke up and everything semmed really far away… the ceiling looked like it was miles high…freaky

anyway, back to last night.

Probably one of the strangest nights of sleep I’ve experienced… one “dream” lasted for what seemed like hours. it had no real imagery, it was based all around thoughts… it was almost like a video game without pictures if that makes sense… I was on a goal to steal as many laptops as possible from this big, black void. weird… anyway after that I had several more very realistic, vivid dreams, though my recall is a little fuzzy. I don’t remember any of them being too weird, just everyday stuff like driving around town, or trying to find a building on the university campus… weird stuff. I don’t recall being lucid at all.

ahh, I ramble.
peace.

(edit)
Waterstar, if you’re female, send me a picture and that could possibly be arranged :wink: :tongue:
(/edit)

lol.

it was kind of a JOKE…heh…

i wonder where u live anyways…lol!

suuuuure :wink: hehe I live in north-central idaho, USA