Telling your DC's about dreams you've had....or having!

I seem to do this every once in a while. Most of the time I become lucid while doing it and laugh at it.

PistGurl

Not at all. Just remember what happened and firmly tell your self that next time you will realize that it is a dream. It happens to everybody.

Yes, very stupid dream-her, don’t listen to milod…

Yes, it does happen to everybody, though!

The only thing I’m going to tell my lucid-dream-hating DCs in my dreams is to go play in the freeway. Those things almost seem to actively seek to impede my dreaming. However, maybe next time I have an LD, I’ll tell one of those wily DCs about one of my LDs just to tick it off.

Have I written this already? Anyway, I’ll write it again, I actually found a DC who didn’t srgue the fact that I was dreaming last time! I said “I’m dreaming now!” and she turned to me quite intersted and said “ooh, are you?” and then turned away cos I didnt reply (in shock) she was cool, hope I am with her in more dreams to come! I think it was cos before I realised I was dreaming I was actually doing the dream talk thing and she was agreeing with me about how annoying waking up from a lucid was…she couldn’t really argue THEN could she?!

Were you able to stay or get lucid after that?

yeah i was telling someone in a lucid dream… it was actually colin farrel he thought i was on drugs… it was reallyfunny…

yeah kind of helped me understand lucid dreaming better…

i kept on telling him that i was dreaming and he thought i was crazy… i am crazy lding with colin farrell…

yeah i was telling someone in a lucid dream… it was actually colin farrel he thought i was on drugs… it was reallyfunny…

yeah kind of helped me understand lucid dreaming better…

i kept on telling him that i was dreaming and he thought i was crazy… i am crazy lding with colin farrell…

Yeah I got lucid, but it, as usual, didn’t last very long. I had an FA, and then realised I was still dreaming, but then drifted into a normal dream again.

whenever I have a lucid dream I dont really tell any DCs. theyd prolly think im weird and just go :confused:tupid: . even if I did tell them and they deny it Id just blast them maybe hehe…though what bothers me is that the astral world the place where we dream, it seems like some people there dont know much about the earth plane, while some people in the earth plane dont know much about the astral world, kinda weird coincidence huh?

Don’t worry staying lucid and staying in the dream get much easier as you have more lucid dreams. For now try and do something to stabilize the dream. Like rubbing your hands tougher, putting your hand through a wall, even flying can help. It also does not hurt to keep telling yourself that you are dreaming. After the dream progresses a little you may want to stabilize things again. You should be able to stay in the dream longer this way. Don’t worry in time staying lucid won’t be this much work.

Happy Dreaming

Dude, thats really messed up. Instead why dont you conjure up an uzi, leviate the annoying dream character 1,000ft up into the air. Then shoot him as he falls back down!

You know all they are is the little parts of yourself that still doesn’t believe about dreaming. Once you are fully aware they will stop.

thats a nice way of thinking about DCs

I guess that sort of makes sense. I don’t know that it is the actual cause though. However when I am fully lucid my DC do pretty much what I expect them to do.

eh…odd…I asked a DC whats a twilight and she told me its when the moon rises and then sun is still there and u get them together and do cool things with it…and then she started blasting some asteroids…>_>…

[color=indigo]bla…my friend (who doesn’t have the internet, so comes on here when she’s here.) wanted me to write her experience in. I forgot, it was about a week ago…anyway

dammit, can’t remember it…oops…

what I remember is, she was stood still in an empty street and she got lucid. She walked down the street and some stuff happened (thats the bit I dont remember) anyway, a DC asked her why she looked so happy, and she said “cos I’m dreaming” and walked off. She lost lucidity, and she started talking to the DC again. He talked to her about LD’s and she said she was still dreaming and that it was really cool etc etc. She woke up and screamed apparantly.[/color]

Um, I never knew remembering other people’s dreams were hard… :wink:

lol. She gave me all this info, and didnt write it down or anything, and it was a week ago so…

Me, when I tell my DC’s that this is my dream they either lok at me like I’m weird or they just freak out.