who here will be celebrating 420

Bah!

The standard style of d/m/y is also illogical since it goes from small to big, that would be like 123 meaning “three hundred and twenty-one.”

A compromise might be y/m/d.
2004/4/20

Of course, we Americans win out because all we have to do is look past the year and we get the month and day in the familiar format! :cool_laugh:

What’s so special about that date (20/4/2004)? I hope you weren’t talking about the 115th birthday of Adolf Hitler…

Maybe it’s also blazinfish’ birthday :tongue:

Does any one know where the term 420 came from? I would guess it is the time of day to get high, because getting high after school work etc, just in time for dinner and not too late to either make you passout or keep you up… Thats just my theory…

After posting this I googled it…

Anyone cares to explain what’s so special about 420?

In that case: poor him :tongue:

EDIT: check this out: 420.com

Here’s a good explanation: concept420.com/what-is-420.htm

Whahahahahahaha, so that’s the explanation! :rofl:

blazinfish

I never heard of it before and have no idea what you are referring to so I guess I won’t be celebrating it. What ever it is.

gone

I can’t help it that whenever I see 20/4 I need to think about Hitler’s birthday…

But I’ll work on it

:tongue:

gone

Thx for this great recommendation :happy:
Let’s all celebrate Bart Simpson that day! :wink:

Happy birth day Bart Simpson :partying_face:

I always thought 420 was police code referring to marijuana?

How do you know that? :cool:

That might be where they got the date from.

hehe only 4 days away! :smile:

Looks like I missed some of the posts. Now I understand what you are talking about.

i was gonna celebrate 420 but i didnt have money 4 weed so i had dxm instead

lol well what did i do on that day… ummmm i cant remember but i am sure i did somthing good to celb in my own way :wink:

gone