Tibetan dream yoga

Hi guys,

I’d like to know what techniques do you know reated to this subject and, eventually, where did you find them.

Thanks,
HS
:help:

there’s one book I read on the subject
Tibetan Yoga of Sleep and Dreaming, Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

Im impatiently waiting for my copy to arrive, though some obstacles with it came to me today… They need more money to ship it, telling it now that theyve already received my first money letter which had all the money they first asked for, so about month more to wait still for it! Damn!
:cry:

But intresting subject, feel free to post any techniques and experiences, im eager to hear about them.
:content:

Yeah that book is truly excellent!
Another one is Namkhai Norbu - Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light
There are some other books about dream yoga but I haven’t read them yet (there’s one by Gyatrul Rinpoche and audio cassettes by Ram Dass).

About the techniques… hm I’ll have to look it up again :smile: Basically it’s about waking up every two hours or so and then do some practices such as humming specific sounds or concentrate on coloured balls of light (tiglés) on specific body points. I haven’t really tried it so far (due to school and such). Perhaps later :smile:

at least it doesn’t suffer from a lack of techniques, but they’re involved and demanding (visualizing many colors pointing in a few ways while falling asleep? wbtb every 2 hours? praying for lucidity?) :neutral: