Microwave fun

Ok, I had a normal dream where I microwaved a shape shifting dog imposter who was liquid silver metal. Um… what!, yes its one of my insaine normal dreams. Anyways, I wanna microwave all kinds of things in my dreams, especially a Dream Character or monster.

So, what have you put in the microwave, or what would you put in the microwave? :tongue:

Mircowave yourself! That’d be interesting! :wink:

I can think of a few people I would not mind nuking :lol:

omg lol i have to comment on the shape shifting dog impostor who was liquid metal!!! LOL you tried to microwave it!!! LOLOLOL i cant stop cracking up!!!

thanks for the good laugh. oh wipes a tear hey did it melt or something? lol ok ok

What would i put into the microwave? I would put a microwave that was going at 10 minutes into a larger microwave going at 10 minutes (and preferably made from a different country - diff tech - mixed tech) and then kind of stand back, maybe run… :cool:

I wonder what would happen if i took all sorts of radiation and waves and whatnot (mixed up all the stuff on the electromagnetic spectrum) lol i hope i got my physics right there… :shy:

I once had a ND where my microwave would not work (and it was an old one we used to own), like the buttons and stuff did not do what they were supposed to, like id hit the 2 and then the display would say ‘pizza’ and id be like ‘no!’ and hit clear, time, 2, display ‘xjlg7s’ and id be like ‘we need a new microwave!’ i think at one point it turned on by itself and then i opened it real quick put the food in and closed the door with it still on! luckily IRL our old microwave was not that messed up! :smile:

A chicken. Yeah, I could put one in in real life, but after it exploded, I’d have to clean it up too.
In an LD I wouldn’t have too :grin:.

man i wish i could microwave myself and get a tan.

I would microwave my cell phone. Maybe it would turn the microwaves into some interesting sounds.

miss my synth

get a light bulb, then put it in a glass jar, put a top on da jar, put it in. See waht happenes.

warning* u r doin this at ur own risk :razz:

In RL, i’ve tried microwaving everything from cola (not good) to marshmellows (they get REALLY big, much fun, hehe).

Well, what would i want to microwave in a LD? My head maybe, to see if my eyes would explode, always wondered if that would happen when your eye fluid starts boiling… Hey, maybe microwaving someone else’s head would be better then… :smile:

I would put in several rolls of alluminum foil and then duck behind something

On easter we get those microwavable marshmellow ducks or rabbits. Put two on a paper plate and stick a toothpick in each one and have the tooth picks face eachother. Its almost like they are swordfighting its so effing cool.

In a dream, I would microwave my brother, a lightbulb in a jar :wink: , a bomb, and 20 dozen hotdogs which I would make my brother clean up. While cleaning I would shove him in. XDXDXDXDXD

yeah, i dont think that could possibly happen IRL

Excelent Ideas, and I do think you have your physics right. You mean like mixing Gamma, X, Micro, etc. waves right?

Once in an ND I microwaved this box of flour that had maggots in it… I think I was trying to kill them but they just multiplied when I nuked them and they went EVERYWHERE!! I mean, you couldn’t even take a step without stomping them and they were all over me and the other DCs. Needless to say it was gross yet interesting. :confused:

I had this dream, its crazy, but read it:

I was outside of some enemy base. And some Lord of The Rings dudes where there too. So, I ended up in the entrance, and then we went inside. There were thousands of beast and enemy warriors. So, my task was to get to the front. And, I rode these midevil dresser like things while under a blanket. And, I was worried that I might get cought. Then, I saw Salron himself. He had some pit, where he would chop down trees and such just like in the movie lol. Then, I decided to go back. I think I rode those things back. Also, my stupid partners did not even try to hide themselves, thier dumb asses. So, when we were outside I think I remember a Ghost vehilce form Halo lol.

Now, it was like intense cause I was around THOUSANDS OF EVIL DUDES!!!

Now, but hey, what if the place I was in was really a gaint microwave?
You think Salron would like this? Im sure Gandalf would! I should have a lucid dreamw here I play “Gandalf”, then I would simply put the Salron in a gaint microwave, and then just load up all the bad guys into my microwave lol, maybie even the ring too!

Yeah i was talking all the diff radiation or whatever the heck it is, like Gamma rays, X-rays, infrared (if that’ll do anything), visible, just…everything. Though i dont know cuz if they are separate on the spectrum they may be completely independent of each other like on diff planes so i’ll just end up with visibly nothing and then be like ‘wha?’ and put my hand through where i had willed it to manifest. Bye Bye hand. waves with the other

LOL thats a cool dream Erik, LOTR style hehe. Midevil dresser like things under a blanket??? HEHE lol funny how the abstract mind works (my favorite saying now i guess). Mustve been freaky, did any of them see you or were they the zombie-type of DC? LOL put the ring in a giant microwave, watch that little spark that you see when you put metal in the microwave (yeah i was dumb, still do that accidentally), and think ‘lol the One Ring, so powerful…woa look at that little spark!’ :cool: LOL im jus weird :tongue:

Ya it was like a rectangluar wooden box, and it had 4 posts on all four corners going vertically upwards, and thier was like 10 going around in some HUGE room and there was Salrons army in the middle with like more than 100,000 men. and, they were just going around the room, I hid under a blinket while my stupid partners went in without thinking about hiding themselves hehe.