How Many LDs Every Week??

Im sure this has been done before, but I think that right now alot of people have managed to become much better Lders so I wanted to ask again.

as for me, I had 3 lds this week (I hadnt tried Lding since a year ago)

https://community.ld4all.com/t/how-many-lds-every-week/10122

Please lock this thread.

For gods sake, it’s on the first page! It even has the same title!

LOL you do realize the link you posted is this same thread ? heh for some strange reason it was posted twice.

LOL! It’s your fault for having two threads with the exact same title! :eh:

lol r3mot u dug ur self into a hole there :razz:

Better post in here before this thread self-destructs! :cool_laugh:

damn I just had two yesterday lol!
#1:
I was in the back of brains car, and we were just driving around while I was zombie like. Then, I looked out my window and saw a gas station. Then, I saw 2 people totally TOTALLY duke it out. I remembered that fighting is a sign of dreaming, so I then knew I was dreaming without a reality check. I then wanted the dream to last longer, but brains face faded and the dream was over… but I should of stablized the dream first immediately after I became lucid!

#2:
I appeared at a table, across from some girl, and immediately I knew I was dreaming. Not sure why, but it must of been the context was all wrong. So, I paused, and was like what should I do? Then, I decided to stare at this chick. I did, and she liked it. We even put our heads right up to each other. Then, I started to kiss her. at my tooth bumped her tooth, lol I could even feel her teeth. I woke up, probly falsly and found my teeth hurt. I should of spinned around.

Then, I had four other dreams that were mostly false awakenings.

AND I TRIGGERED THEM VIA DREAMSIGNS!!!
I saw a fight, and was like thats rare in real life, so your probly dreaming, then I KNEW I was dreaming. And, ive had a dream before where I was at a table with some chick I never even knew lol.

I guess this is a good sign lol.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I got the WILD to work. It is very easy if you do it when you wake up (BUT, theres no harm in doing it when you go to bed just to practice… who knows it might work). Well, for the gas station fight dream, I kept having imagry pop up, mostly unaware lol, then I would regain my focus. Then, when the dream came in, I did not know I was dreaming at first.

i usually have more than one per night… on average

lol now we got 2 threads with the same stuff in it. Better lock one mods or we little people will get all confused :wink: