Calea and B6

I’m interested in obtaining them. I want the calea in a plant form or in dried form so I can smoke it, and I am interested in where I could buy vitamin B6. could anyone help? :content:

For a good multivitamin, visit your local pharmacy. Can’t help with Calea, don’t know where that is found…

Go to Google for where to buy Calea. Google will take you there. :smile:

I just bought mine from iamshaman.com.
Very reasonable prices. I can’t vouch for the potency right now but I will be trying it tonight and will post tomorrow.

The tea is a more effective method of ingesting calea. The shamans occasionally smoked the cigarettes with their tea.

iamshaman.com is a great site, i just ordered some 10x salvia and an incense burner from them, Its amazing… came in 3 days from halfway across the country.

I can’t wait to try calea zacatechichi (THATS SO FUN TO SAY!)

zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi zacatechichi :lmao:

Well…I tried calea last night (10x, spoonful steeped in water and chased with Sam’s Choice + smoked small amount, maybe 3 hits worth) with my nightly B complex, 5HTP, and St Johns. I only recalled one disturbing non-lucid dream with no other noticible effects.

Tonight I steeped a little more than last night. Smoked a little more than last night… and am already noticing some mild halucinations…for instance while I’m typing this in my bed, it seems like my laptop keeps drifting to the right. I have slid my laptop over to the left several times in fear that it will fall off the bed while, in fact, it’s nowhere near the edge. Other than that, nothing yet. I expect the real excitement to start in about 45 minutes when I crash.
Hopefully more to report tomorrow.

By the way, yes, iamshaman.com does indeed rock when it comes to delivery. 3 days delivery via priority mail. They must have had everything in the box and out the door within 5 minutes of me ordering.

Nine nights with only slightly more vivid dreams and two nights of hallucinations with very little increase in recall. I am going to try and increase the dose even more and see what happens.

how are you extracting the calea?

i’m interested in trying it

I’m boiling 1/4 cup of water, letting it cool slightly, then adding the spoonful of calea. I let it steep and set for 2 hours. I stir it 3-4 times during that time. I then run the mixture through a strainer.